586,096 active members*
3,739 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question how do I disconnect microswitch?

I've had some problems with my vmc. the doors and microswitches sometimes get screwed up and now I want to take the switches off but still have the machine operate. I realize it's a safety device also, but it's been going on so long and I want them disconnected. thanks.

Now what if the machine kill you after one of us told you how to disable these switches. And then a busy lawyer finds this out, what happens?
    I doubt if someone will give you the answer without being thoroughly anonymized.

My suggestion is that instead you get them fixed. It may cost more than removing them, but then you keep the safety features that were put in there as a consequence of some pretty sad stories I believe.

yeah, i hooked them back up. a certain operator on 2nd shift likes to slam the doors and then screws it up so the coolant won't turn on. it only happens to him, stupid idiot. then he doesn't run it for the rest of the nite becuz of that. how many times do i gotta tell him? thanx, i was just mad :argue:

My suggestion would be to fire that employee. One of two things is taking place. Either he has an anger problem, or most likely he figured a way to keep the machine from working properly and gets paid for zip, nada, nothing! Therefore he would just not get paid! :devious:

Mike
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.