Greetings,

First of all, this is my first time here and appreciate anything to point me in the direction I should be going.

However, I am not 100% sure this is the correct location to ask such a question and if not, then I am sorry and would like to be pointed to the correct section of the forum.

Here is the question as simple as possible. I have just started machine surfaces (cutter path) in Catia. This is for a 3 axle Fedal Mill. The problem is, lowering the travel distance used in between cutting. In Catia, there is an option for this but it moves straight to A to B on both X and Y axes, but the Fedal only travels ether on the X or the Y axes at a time SO you can see the problems here that Catia does not understand this.

Basically, the path is changed like this, making violations very likely with most parts. I hope this is understandable.

I am not at work at the moment so I don't know the Fedals model but I know the controller is like hs80 or something like that.

Is it possible to configure something in the machine? or was it something I was not aware of in Catia. I am at home now working on this in Catia as I post this.

The Catia is V20 SP2.

Very sorry for the vague information as details go, I will check again at work tomorrow with the machines model and hope to answer with more information.