I've aquired this machine from a shop that has been closed do to the owners death,machine has sat for quite a while. Wanted to try and get the controller working,but am having problems trouble shooting. When I plug the cabinet in the LEDs light up on the servo cards and the fans run. When I turn the switch on at the back of the cabinet the fans on the card cage come on. When I push the reset button none of the relays come in and the contactor for the spindle power doesn't come in. Nothing comes on for the crt. I found a blown fuse on the power supply for the card cage. I pulled the cards out of their contact strips in hopes of seeing if they were the cause of the fuse problem, and it wasn't, the fuse blew again. Where should I go from here, I've got the wiring diagrams for the servo drive and card cage but nothing on the cards themselves. Also is there any way I can check the servos to see if they are good? If I can't get this going without a lot of trouble I may consider retro fit with some thing compatible or just taking all the electronics off using it as a manual or even selling the whole thing just as it is. Any thoughts on this problem will be appreciated. I read thru about every thread on these controllers and still have hopes of figuring it out. Thanks for any input.