[FONT= Georgia][SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkRed]
ok this is red because my southern neck is about to show.....bear and beer with me a minute....it's us right the poor guy struggeling to make ends meet that provide the solutions and the labor to run these noisy,oily,ye-eng-yen-yeng-yen, things....while the "boss" sits on the phone and tells everyone how great he is at making parts.....well boss show me again how to replace a broken bit....what? offset? toolpath? ...well i can think of a real good tool path....sry......just seems like the plunge rate is increasing behind me all the time...i'm not just a machinist i'm a technician too...just like i'm sure most all of you guys out there are too....I'm still venting give me a minute...well there's the U.A.W.U. the teamsters, the U.J.W.U. don't forget F.I.C.A. ; but it's our backs these shop owner's and software development companys are ridding on ....I say enough....we need a U.C.W.U (united cnc workers union) ...yeah....I say we don't run programs that fail to meet our standards..and one control lanuage is all that's necessary..motor drivers...man my pc with 450W power supply will meet most steeper needs...I'm tired of going through the shop and seeing....thousands of dollars being spent on drives/controllers/software....it's just 1's and 0's in the end....all of it.....steeper/servo/tach....still just a pulse and feedback.....and may the god's smile on you....I still have to load an octal cpu from tape reader every morning on 2 of my machines.....well i say let's get our stuff together...when they ask if we can convert codes accept another poorly generated toolpath.....go in and fix it....I'm saying no....I forgot how fix G&M codes to run those backward want-a-be cad designers.....make your stuff fit my stuff...I'm still running the machine....My machine is tired of hitting limit switches because someone forgot to set their software up...0,0,0,0 ....or that you can't home at maximum feed rate without running over A/C electrics cabinet kill it's gone krazy switches....or how far to back-off limit/sw...I mean..I'm tired of having to rewrite every piece of software....adjust pramaters.....one standard.....for all....they still just move one pulse at a time...pwm or micro or 1/2 or 1/16....still just one pulse at a time.....and please turn it off or to ploter or something when you leave it....that A.C. hold voltage is rough on everything from drive power-supply to the motors...I bet they wouldn't stand stiff legged overnight, or through lunch....well I'm done now....thanks for listening......my spare time is now being spent on repairing lightbulbs...when I finish my cnc solution...it's gonna be free to all.. first copy goes to cad/cam rep that got paid more for his upgrade/update than i got for my last 3 months....hope he enjoys warrenty repair....I see alot of trips in his future since i forgot how to pre-test and pre-view...lol....seamless.......seen-less..