586,277 active members*
3,501 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 51 of 57 414950515253
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1128
    I have advice you

Post Par for the course

Unfortunately, there seems to be an issue with Chinese machines and the quality of the air or water pumps. The best thing to do is to buy some of the rack at your local stores. They don't typically require specific makes and models. I'm not sure what you mean by cooling machine. My 60 watt laser from Ink Express is water cooled and has air for keeping smoke and debris away from the focusing lens. On my machine I had to change the plug on the main power cord to an american 120V plug w/ ground, it came with a European style plug for 220V. Also had to get a quieter air pump, I use an air pump from my old 50 gallon aquarium. The water pump works fine but the fittings broke and I had to make my own that seem to work better. All these are bumps in the road and I suspect that for years to come that will be the norm with Chinese machines until their quality control reaches the same level as the American made machines. But for the price you can't beat the established Chinese machines. Just be ready to have limited customer support and software limitations. I would definitely like to find a group of Ink Express machine owners and see if we could come up with some software solutions to run straight from Corel or Adobe and other CAD programs. That is my main issue is the software limits of the Chinese machines. If they ever overcome that issue, look out American makers. We are all patriots but we have to do what is best for the bottom line. :rainfro:

Quote Originally Posted by VBLietuva View Post
    Hi, everybody
    We bought a laser from China - rabbit 6090se 60w. It arrived few days ago, but there is no cooling machine inside ? Does any body had that problem ? And how about water pomp ? It is so weak, that firstly you have to pull water with your mouth to start pomping. Also it makes bubbles, so what to do ? Please help

Maybe the water supply needs to be above the laser, so that gravity helps to prime the pump.
    If its blowing bubbles continuosly, then you probably have an air leak between the suppy of water and the pump.....putting the water supply above the pump may show you exactly where this leak is with water drops forming at the leak, once the line is primed, but the pump is off.
    This makes me think that the quality of what you have bought is very suspect, please publish full details and pictures here as you progress, so that others may be forewarned.
    Many thanks in advance from us all.
    (We are a really "Nosey" bunch!!)
    Best regards

I made some change to work with my rabit laser 6090.

Picture 01 and 02, chiller made in Uruguay
    Picture 03 - container with air pump to give constant air flow
    Picture 04 - switches to on - off (air punp, exaust fan and water pump)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg   02.jpg   03.jpg   04.jpg  

I've just acquired a Rabbit Hx40A and, with the distilled water flowing, I can fire the laser into and through a 1/8" piece of plywood. Hooking up a computer with a CorelDRAW graphic output results in nothing. I gather I need some sort of software and/or driver to make the machine function. The guy i bought it from didn't know if it works. Any thoughts, references to downloadable drivers or setup instructions would be most welcome.
    Thanks and have a good weekend,
    John

The machine comes with a program which already has the settings for this machine. Also has a watchdog that is connected to the USB port. This program when you install adds some icons in corel making it work with the program. The software have a problem, if the file have a lot off text it´s necesary convert the file to AI and import whith the program directly

Eduardo
    Montevideo - Uruguay
    (si alguien habla español y quiere comunicarse escribame a [email protected])

Thanks, Eduardo. I bought the machine from a young fellow whose father was in the business and had 4 that were/are used and, possibly, defective. There was no software or dongle with them. Guess I bought a problem. Live and learn.
    John

Ask a help with Zax

Quote Originally Posted by JohnViejo View Post
    Thanks, Eduardo. I bought the machine from a young fellow whose father was in the business and had 4 that were/are used and, possibly, defective. There was no software or dongle with them. Guess I bought a problem. Live and learn.
    John
    Hi John. Ask to zax15uk ( a member here ) for a help. I think he will help you with this problem.
    Norberto

Hello Norberto,
    Thanks for the suggestion; I've had some helpful conversation with zax on this forum. Yesterday I spoke with the Rabbit brand company representative located in Dallas, Frank Fang, and I arranged to buy a copy of the software from China. After it arrives I'll be looking at getting connected through a USB port on my laptop and maybe then i'll be operational.

re:CorelDRAW graphic output nothing

Hi John,
    As HX40A is not DSP control system, so software is Newlydraw only, it can not compatible CorelDraw, Photoshop, AutoCAD and other software.

You can connect the HX company, let them give you a Newlydraw software.

Only DSP control system can compatible Coreldraw, Photoshop, autoCAD and other system, this DSP control system values about $500-600, so common single machine do not have this system.

Cici
    www.wklaser.com

"I've just acquired a Rabbit Hx40A and, with the distilled water flowing, I can fire the laser into and through a 1/8" piece of plywood. Hooking up a computer with results in a CorelDRAW graphic output nothing. I gather I need some sort of software and/or driver to make the machine function. The guy i bought it from didn't know if it works. Any thoughts, references to downloadable drivers or setup instructions would be most welcome.
    Thanks and have a good weekend,"
    John

Hello Cici,
    Thank you for that valuable information! Please contact me directly as I have some questions about an LG500 machine.
    [email protected]
    Thank you,
    John

Chiller and pump

I'm not trying to knock your work, but don't you think that radiator and pump are a bit of overkill? I have a 40W laser and about 1 gallon of water in the bucket and I never feel the water get warm. I do want to clean it up and eliminate the bucket of water, so I'm tempted to replace it with a closed loop CPU water chiller. Geeks.com has a nice Aquagate cooler with heat exchanger, tubing, pump and flow alarm for under $30. A CPU can easily generate 200Watts of heat to be removed, so it should work.

HELP ON REPLACING MOSHIDRAW TO LEETRO`S 6515

Quote Originally Posted by fractaledge3 View Post
    Hi Roberto,
    Your machine RS3040 , it has only a potentiometer for manual laser power adjustment and there is no Power controller with PWM to control the machine power from the software.
    hi have a leetro 6515 and has the capabilities to control the laser output power using pwm or analog signal..
    i have a small laser engraver, wich im changing the controller (moved from the one that uses MOSHIDRAW, to leetros 6515 controller)
    i dont know how to hook up that part. THE MANUAL for the 6515 board is not soo good. it has the pinout, but im afraid to burn the board out..anyone tried this? any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by digital_life View Post
    hi have a leetro 6515 and has the capabilities to control the laser output power using pwm or analog signal..
    i have a small laser engraver, wich im changing the controller (moved from the one that uses MOSHIDRAW, to leetros 6515 controller)
    i dont know how to hook up that part. THE MANUAL for the 6515 board is not soo good. it has the pinout, but im afraid to burn the board out..anyone tried this? any advice?
    Can you take a photo of the leentros 6515 controllers to me,especially the pinout,I will show it to our technician to see how to help you. We are a maufacture in producig laser engraving machine.My email is [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by kevinliutrade View Post
    Can you take a photo of the leentros 6515 controllers to me,especially the pinout,I will show it to our technician to see how to help you. We are a maufacture in producig laser engraving machine.My email is [email protected]
    hi, i just sended you an email. thanks again.

hallo

anybody ca ninform me about pcb engraving by laser ?
    Charles.

precision

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDel View Post
    anybody ca ninform me about pcb engraving by laser ?
    Charles.
    I mean drilled and engraved by a automated motion laser (not revealing with laser printer)

Most smaller 40-80W CO2 lasers aren't up to the challenge of drilling through or etching away the copper, but I have seen an example where someone took the resist coated boards and used the laser to burn away the resist where he wanted it removed. This was quite simple. After that, the board was etched with conventional chemistry.

As lasersafe mentioned it is much easier to use resist and chemical etch the copper, but I realize that isn't what you want to do.

Copper is a fairly good reflector at CO2 laser wavelength, so is difficult to remove with low power systems.

Zax.

Hello,
    I am considering buy an IE 900 Laser Engraver http://iehk.net/Products/IE900_1200.html and importing it to US.
    Now I am looking to find guys what should I note if I personally import from IEHK.NET and do I need a agency to help with custom clearance?

Thanks!

Page 51 of 57 414950515253