586,337 active members*
3,697 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 34 of 57 24323334353644

Mach 3

Has anyone figured out how to use Mach 3 with one of these machines?

If I ever get my machine finished I will let you know. I am having trouble with my servo drives not working so it's going to be a while but I may convert to steppers soon if my frustration gets too much. If I get that part working then it will only be a few weeks.
    I have read that it doesn't seem to control the laser very well and when engraving it cuts instead but that may be just how it was set up.
    Time will tell. but then again I just bought LinkMotion software so I may not need to even try Mach3. ( I will just so I can see for myself what it does)
    cheers
    Rich.
    I am not completely useless.......I can always serve as a BAD example.

Windows driver for CO2 laser machines

You could check out LinkMotion from Solustan, Inc.
    The web address is http://www.solustan.com/products/Co2Laser
    Please, let us know if we can help.

DS420

Quote Originally Posted by abis78310 View Post
    hi,

I bought an IE 300 laser engraver with Moshidraw software to do stamps. I've entered parameters, the machine responde (I've no problem with the engraving area...) but the laser power isn't constant, the laser just burn the material...I've tried a lot of things but in vain...
    I've some questions:

-Is it possible to use Coreldraw X3 or else software to export file...?(I've tried but the file's size isn't good)
    -Is there a driver to use the engraver with Windows, like a printer?
    -Is it possible that the Moshidraw version isn't good?

Thanks for your help

PS: sorry for my approximative english...

abis

I just purchased the LinkMotion software for $599 as they are having a SHORT time special so I don't know how long it will last. It's down from $1299 so it is a HUGE saving from the original price and it does raster and vector cutting/engraving.
    Rich.
    I am not completely useless.......I can always serve as a BAD example.

laser engraver problem

Why not call the manufacturer? Seriously, even if it's used and out of warranty the amount of time on the phone with them to get this problem fixed will be measured in minutes instead of the hours it seems like you've spent on this already. Start using your investment! Buy the proper cable and get the right drivers.

We are the manufacture for laser engraving/cutting machines. WE have many laser machines of good quality and reasonable price. If you need them,pls feel free to contact me.
    www.wklaser.com
    [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LG 900.jpg   new LG500.jpg   LG3040.jpg  

USA Support

See ebay auctions under Laser Engaving machines

I have rj1060 from http://jnruijie.en.alibaba.com/produ...__RJ1060_.html and if we forgot some little problems with shipment, I am satisfied ( so far).

Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post
    I have rj1060 from http://jnruijie.en.alibaba.com/produ...__RJ1060_.html and if we forgot some little problems with shipment, I am satisfied ( so far).
    Can the machine do both cutting and engraving?

Did it come with rotary attachment and works ok for engraving on glass cups?

A solid design? Engraving Accuracy? Workmanship?

Thanks and Regards.

rj1060

Rj1060 can cutting end engraving ,have a rotary attachment (optional-I have) and looking solid. http://bisa.hr/laser_mogucnosti.asp
    I am beginner in laser engraving and cutting but I am satisfied with machine so far.

Hi Bibi,

Just curious. What was the price + shipment ?

Zoltan

Smile laser engraving/cutting machine

Our laser engraving/cutting machines can engrave/cut together.
    We have some optinal parts like up and downplatform, rotary attachment,
    USB port, double laser head etc.
    If you are interested in these machines, pls feel free to contact me.
    http://jinweike.diytrade.com
    [email protected]

Do your research on laser engravers. If you spend $3,000 on an engraver it's probably from China and its junk. Use U.S. manufactures, pay the 10K or 15K for the unit, it's worth it. If you decide to us China goods, tubes don't last, they break easliy when shipped accross seas. UPS and FED X do no cover broken laser tubes even if you paid the insurance money. Gas quality sucks. Product quality sucks. May I need say more...

The Laser Doctor

laser machines

:rainfro: I do admit the laser machines from the US have better quality. The American RF tube is more durable. But you can not say the Chinese machines are junk. Our machines are also very popular worldwide. Although the laser tube have short life span and fragile, you can buy extra laser tubes and change by yourself. They have much cheaper price and more people can accept.

We can also produce machines with American tube, if you need, we can produce for you at a much expensive price.

Laser Doctor I agree with you 100% I was a fool to have purchased a laser from China It was junk from day 1 I gave a little over $2000 for it and only got to use it a total of 20 days. I got sick of it and sold it for $700 about what they are worth or less. It never worked worth a crap Oh I had bought the rs 3040A from RedSail. Junk and the support was crap!

just a quick Question - I don't seam to be able to find a machine that will "CUT" metals in particular 316 Stainless steal only looking at 1 or 2mm thick
    What sort of power are we talking ???

The laser machine can not cut metals, they can only work on some non-metal materials. You can choose CNC routers /engraving machine to cut the metals.

OK that is what I am seeing -The Question is WHY???

Cool Why don't you use plasma machine

Another way. Why don't you use plasma machine? It's very easy to cut metal.

Page 34 of 57 24323334353644