586,065 active members*
4,579 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    CUTCNC Guest

Laser Cutting Machine to Engrave thin light box LGP

Laser cutting machine engrave lines, grid and stipple on light guide plate by thermal cutting. Laser cutting machine has good performance for high luminance slim light box light guide plate; however, it doesn’t have advantage in technology and cost. It’s not cost effective either.

Advantages for laser cutting machine to process slim light box light guide plate:

1. Laser cutting machine has good luminance. It’s suitable for making high-brightness light guide light box.

2. It’s unnecessary to make mold. Any graphics, lines, grid and stipple can be easily made and modified for revision at any time.

3, Good stability. Blind spot can be controlled effectively.

Disadvantages for laser engraving machine to process light guide plate:

1. Technically demanding. Distance between laser luminotron and processed point inverses to the power reached, there is a problem for laser cutting machine to process a large area light guide plate. When we process light guide plate of large area, the final output is inconsistent. It will affect the depth of engraving which will lead to uneven brightness of the entire light guide plate. So laser cutting machine needs intelligent control of laser output power and inspection capabilities to adjust the engraving depth according to the thickness of material. Only few occidentcountries have such laser cutting machine.

2. Cost is high. A large area and high-end light guide plate laser cutting machine costs about $ 200,000.

3. Laser thermal processing way will produce a large amount of toxic substances which is harmful to environment and operators.

4. The maintenance fee of laser engraving machine is high.
    To learn more about it, pls visit: Laser Cutting Machine to Engrave Slim Box Light Guide Plate

You want to stop spamming the same stuff in this forum? It's hard to read, and you've posted the same thing in at least four places already.

CUTCNC Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TLHarrell View Post
    You want to stop spamming the same stuff in this forum? It's hard to read, and you've posted the same thing in at least four places already.
    Thanks for your passion for this forum. have you noticed that the topic i post before is not the same thing with this one, i just want to share kinds of workman ship of slim light box machine, they are screen printing, engraving machine, laser and special light guide plate machine. Anyway, thanks for your suggestion, i will take care next time.