586,617 active members*
2,586 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Sodick AQ537L remote monitoring

Hi
    First of all sorry for my english
    I working on Sodick wirecut machine AQ537L and I looking for information how to configurate remote monitoring.I like to to be able to see from my home PC what is status of machine,any error messages, etc.Then I can react when machine stops,come to work and solve the problem.
    I know that machine has something calling SeikaNet but I have no idea how to configurate.
    Maybe somebody use this option and give me some tips how to do it.

is your machine already networked but you want to use the remote monitor? I can help with the setup but i need to know some information. Is your network DCHP or static? Is it setup for Domain or for a workgroup. Also you will need some type of software to log into a desktop computer remotley. I use a program called logmein. It is free and works great without having to change any firewall settings. I have the logmein setup so that i can monitor a machine from my smartphone. What i do is install the logmein software to a desktop computer that is on the same network as the wire machine and has internet. Also the remote monitor only works with internet explorer so you will need to make sure that it is installed on the desktop computer.

Thanks for replay.So if I understand correct,I should download Logmein and install on my home computer?In machine I need only configurate something or also install Logmein?I don't know how to get in to the windows system on my machine.
    I make some pictures with my present network setting and I set in to the Imageshack then you can look on it.

Here is link to screen shot with network setting:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Sorry for the delay. With the Thanksgiving holiday i have not been around my computer much. It seems like your already connected to the network so all you have to do from a computer in the shop is go to internet explorer and change a few settings. I am assuming you are running Internet Explorer 9. Open IE and in the upper right hand corner left click the Gear and select internet options. click on the security tab and then click on local intranet. On the local intranet tab click the sites button andclick advanced Add //192.168.202.42 to the list and close the page. Now on Local intranet click on the custom level tab and set all the active X settings that are disabled to either prompt or on. Now close and save all the changes. Once you have all that done you should be able to go to the address bar and type in //192.168.202.42 and hit return. The internet page will want you to Download a custom active x file. Once you have the active x file downloaded you should see the internet page displayed. Now once you have that page fixed book mark it for later use. On the same computer go to logmein.com and create an account and install the software on the computer. With that software you will be able to login to the computer remotley and open internet explorer and pull up the intranet page. I hope this helps. P.S. if you install this on the computer that has the cad-cam installed on it you can work on your cad programs from home also if your internet speed it high enough.

I would like to thank you very much,you are great!!!Everything works fine.I owe you a large beer

Glad i could help you out.