EXLAS X4 1410
    EXLAS X4 1280
    EXLAS X4 6090
    EXLAS X4 6040

EXLAS X4 Series New Features:
    Reinforced aluminium extruded sections & bearings
    Belt is wided to 20 on Y axis, to 25mm on X axis
    New working table is casted by aluminium not wedded steel
    Auto focus function in the machine itself (user just need to press 2 buttons on control panel then the laser head will do autofocus automatically,quite comfortable indeed)
    New laser head (with focus len fixed well yet & easy to change another head with focus len fixed)
    For the laser path, there are fastern screws on the lens support that keep the laser path will not alter easily
    Japan THK linear guide rail for option

Any further details please feel free to mail or call us.

Mike Wang
    Business Manager-XYZ
    Tel:+86-531-86413388
    Fax:+86-531-82964477
    Mobile:+86-150-9889-8968
    E-Mail:[email protected]
    MSN:[email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EXLAS-X4-Laser Engraver.jpg  

2012-TOTALLY new series EXLAS X4 Laser Machine

EXLAS X4 series Laser Cutting Machine.
    Further more details pls kindly inquire us.
    Best Regards/Mike Wang
    Email:[email protected]
    CNC Router Laser Cutting Machine CNC Engraving Machine-XYZ Machinery LLC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails autofocus .jpg   EXLAS_X4_1613_1.jpg   EXLAS_X4_1410.jpg   EXLAS_X4_6040.jpg  

Nice looking machines, so was mine in pictures, if the pictures were even of mine and not just some stock photo. When the machine arrived it was clear that all that looked quality in the pictures was an illusion.

You still drilling all those extra holes in the frame, installing used plexiglass lids wiped off with dirty rags, aligning mirrors and lens so far off it barely cuts, leaving trash, metal shavings and dirt anywhere it happened to fall and then have the audacity to say you know how to build lasers.

Iris still getting tired of customer support questions because you will not spend time to produce a decent machine with a decent manual and decently trained personnel for your customers that trusted you enough to send you payment?.

Instead of XYZ-Tech spending time making new machines, may I suggest that XYZ-Tech divert some of that time training your employes to drill holes, tighten bolts and build a decent machine rather then the "get-er-done" and "get-er-sold" mentality.

For those interested in their machines, you need to know, all they care about is profit, once you stop buying and your much needed support starts costing them they will turn on you. All they care about is selling and the profit. With other Chinese buying experience I've come to believe that this is the Chinese way. All they care about is doing just enough to get your money.
    And if they can get more profit from you then the previous victim or from the next victim, they will. They act friendly, but make no mistake, they are not your friends and they are not on your side.

Because American machines are so over priced does not mean these machines are inexpensive, the only thing cheap is the build quality, pretty paint does not make for a good laser.

Truth is, I don't give a hoot about XYZ-tech any longer, I've completely wrote them off as a bad experience, still, they need all this bad press because this is the only thing that will make them build a quality product.
    They need to stop saying "I'm sorry", "I understand your feelings", "be patient" and start dealing with the issues that causes them to repeat these same excuses.

Getting a good one from them is nothing short of a crap shoot, feeling lucky are ya?

Ken