Hi guys,
Im new to the forum only found you whilst searching the net to slove a problem that I have with my Leadwell mcv-op its running the mitsi meldas m3 control system, ok I aquired the machine a few years back through a family friend and use it for light work and personal projects etc......ok the problem I have is that a few weeks back the battery alarm came on, I've been struggling to locate the correct one until today, I found a local company that produces the 3.6v nicads at the small cost of £8.00 before I replaced this I powered the machine up but this is when I occured the problem the main machine controls will not operate and I have lost power to the screen??? the machine seems semi powered as some buttons on the control pannel beep ''reset'' 'monitor'' etc...... check in the rear of the machine the nc is powered along with the spindal controller and the axis controller, also checked all of the outputs of both transformers and any fuse in sight....

It is at this point I call upon anyone who will spare me there experience and is willing to help, I understand Im only new to the forum and you may feel im only going to be hear until I fix the problem but looking around you have some great tips I love to try once ''shes'' running again , thanks in advance

Rob