586,058 active members*
4,636 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

hardinge chnc 1 precision parts up for sale

Hi every one i don't know where to post this for shure so if in the wrong spot please tell me or movit thanks

here we have a 1985 hardinge chnc1 precision chucker lathe that i am parting out it has a 810 t controller and simens dc servo ( 174 volt )
    and all the boards and cabnets, power supply,spindel motor

P.M. me your intrest

i am looking to get most of the money for a retrofit of this lathe

looking for 1 HU5040-0AF02-Z servo motor

Have a CHNC II with 174 v servo motor with # 1 HU5040-0AF02 -Z. Looking to buy both or one if you have. What other parts are you parting with?
    [email protected]

I know this post is very old but I got the magic smoke from my control this morning nd was looking for parts.

I have not gotten my burned board out yet so do not have a part number but Do you still have the 2 boards that go behind the switch panel directly below the control?

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mark562 View Post
    I know this post is very old but I got the magic smoke from my control this morning nd was looking for parts.

I have not gotten my burned board out yet so do not have a part number but Do you still have the 2 boards that go behind the switch panel directly below the control?

Mark
    Mark,

I just bought a 1987 CHNC1, I pick it up next week. I hope it all works well.

While looking for manuals etc. I found this company on eBay. They have parted out a CHNC1 and have many boards etc. All 810t stuff. They probably have the board you need.

Electrics Electronics items in HardingeCHNC1 store on eBay!

I have no manuals for mine, so maybe in the further you can help me.

Mike
    Two Haas VF-2's, Haas HA5C, Haas HRT-9, Hardinge CHNC 1, Bother HS-300 Wire EDM, BobCAD V23, BobCAD V28

Thanks Mike

I found several of the exact board that I need on EBAY this morning. They range from $200 to $400 for used and $700 to $800 for NOS.

I only have hard copies of the manuals so Can not e-mail them but after you get yours hooked up and need some help I can FAX you the specific pages that you need.

Good luck with your new purchase. Some advise, be very careful to get your phasing correct as mine was extremely phase sensitive and I blew out the monitor the first time I wired it.

Mark