586,094 active members*
4,025 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Fadal > Factory OEM parts - Competitive Pricing

Factory OEM parts - Competitive Pricing

I have compared my prices to third party suppliers on the Internet. Not only are Fadal Factory OEM parts competitive, they are manufactured to the Original Engineering drawings.

Feel free to contact me or take a look at the prices for yourself. You can purchase Fadal OEM parts direct from the factory at MAG - The Global Machine Tool Manufacturer: Online Parts Store.

We are the only company in the world that can say we are the Factory OEM. Everyone else has reverse engineered our stuff and even tells you to call us if they can't help.

I would like to see a competitive price on memory upgrades -- I couldn't find any on your online store. Care to post those here?

Sure. Which memory upgrade are you looking for, 4Mb, 8Mb or 16Mb?
    Pat Grantz
    Director of Operations - PowerInterface iMPACTiq

PCB-0043, 8Mb, list price $850.00 each
    PCB-0044, 16Mb, list price $2,250.00 each

Sorry but I currently don't have stock in PCB-0042, 4Mb.
    Pat Grantz

Thanks for posting that info.

I went to your website to look for parts and I registered. I never received an email back. What gives?

I havent gotten any response from that website either. They say they are competitive but the pricing is 30% higher than any other Fadal vendor. I dont even know if they have any decent Fadal technicians anymore.
    We have had good luck with our Fadals milling mostly soft steel and aluminum up to 5 axis. We are always looking for spare parts If you have a broken down Fadal give a shout.

Our website is based on SAP data so it may react a bit differently than what you might expect. Can you tell me what user name you registered under? I will look into it for you.
    Pat Grantz

I have seven Fadal service technicians, most of which started when Fadal was still owned by the founders. All other service technicians call my team when they need help.
    Also, with over 8,500 Fadal part numbers I may have missed a few in my pricing review. What are you looking for?
    Pat Grantz

Quote Originally Posted by PGrantz View Post
    I have seven Fadal service technicians, most of which started when Fadal was still owned by the founders. All other service technicians call my team when they need help.
    Also, with over 8,500 Fadal part numbers I may have missed a few in my pricing review. What are you looking for?
    Why'd you get rid of Neal???
    Amongst your tech support guys, he was one of my favorites.

Neal was one of my best in house phone support engineers. He is not currently interested in a field service position.
    Thank you the comment however. Neal and I are in constant contact a d he knows exactly what I think of his abilities.
    Pat Grantz