Hello all.

I am new to this forum and new to CNC on this level. While I have operated woodworking machining centers (Biesse) and programmed them (within Biesse Works) I don't have experience on this level. I am considering this machine, because it fits my budget with the price of ~$3k for a 600x900 working field with a 2.2kw spindle including shipping to a port in Ecuador, where I retired to recently from the US.

I know I can't expect any support compared to some other options but I just can't afford to get something like the Stinger and ship it to Ecuador.
The machine can be had with setup for mach 3, nc studio, or dsp I am not familiar with any of them, just know I will be working in metric and like to use some software like VCarve pro or Aspire.

Most of you here on the forum have much more experience so what is the verdict? With my limited experience but the willingness to learn, living in a country where it is hard to get any sophisticated part or expertise, can I pull this off and make this machine operating with just the Internet as my lifeline to information? Please give me your honest opinion and through in recommendations if you have any.

Thanks for any reply.

Here a link to the machine in question
24x36"(600x900mm)CNC Router Cutter machine On Sale for Spring Festival Holiday | eBay
24x36"(600x900mm)CNC Router Cutter machine On Sale for Spring Festival Holiday | eBay