If i build it, can any software put gcode together for it?

Perhaps crazy overactive mind question... looking at routing pcb's again - has been getting expensive sending them out to batchpcb etc, never mind the wait (etching isn't an option, kids, pregnant wife and almost a zoo of pets)

My issue with PCB routing was always flipping the board and getting it accurately reset... and with mostly surface mount components now - that's even worse...

So I'm having an insane thought... think hydra - a four headed monster. Two fixed gantries, each having the usual downward facing tool, and an upward facing tool. Floating frame style z axis between. So PCB blank is exposed top and bottom... left gantry has end mills, right drillbits, router the top, z axis drops down, cuts the bottom, jog over to the other side of the x axis, raises up to drill one size, drops to drill second size... jogs back across, cuts pcb free of the blank...

Mechanically I'm sure its doable... question is - could any CAM software work with the oddball configuration? Pull together the Gerbers, drill files, and different tool / facets / orientations, and put it together into one nice file...

Thoughts? Anyone know software that would handle it?

Thanks in advance!