586,104 active members*
3,366 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: stick font

stick font

I have the early version free cambam, and trying it on my home made cnc. learning to use it. was trying to engrave some text with it and the phrase that I wanted to use had the no. 9 in it,(it is the stick font) but when i would type it in the text box it showed it to be there, but it was not on the user area. have not checked to see if this was the only no. missing, any one else have this problem. Just to let you know I like cambam very much. trying to learn how to create raised letters also how do you do that. i have tried every thing i can think of but still cant get it to work....

You would typically use a pocketing operation with the letters you want raised in the middle of a rectangle (for example). Select both the letters and the rectangle and set up the MOP for the depth of cut and final depth. CamBam will generate the code to cut the pocket around the letters and up the outline of the rectangle.

If you go to the CamBam forum, and look at the examples, there is one that shows pocketing with raised letters in the center.

CamBam - Index

Don