586,106 active members*
3,090 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Servo Motors / Drives > NEC ADU .. F.X servo drive interface

NEC ADU .. F.X servo drive interface

Is there somebody who could help me on information (documentation etc) of these NEC (Sanyo Denki) ADU servo drives?

I''m busy replacing the Seicos 3M control of a Hitachi Seiki VM-40III (anybody interested in parts?) with a Siemens 802 cnc control.
    Because only the seicos part of the control had problems I'm up to use as much original parts as possible.
    The spindle drive for instance is a Mitshubishi Freqrol FR-SF type and all the manuals are downloadable of the internet.

The problem are the 3 servo drivers, brand: NEC, type: ADU20F1X;
    I can't find any information for these drives to interface them.
    The only documentation supplied with the machine is the electric scheme, I've scanned the servo drive connection.
    There is only one cable connected with the cnc (CD2 --> CP11). The pin arrangment of this cable is also scanned.

If there is somebody who could explain how this drive is controlled (analog or digital) and how the drive settings are changed, I would be very happy because otherwise I have to replace the drives for new drives.

Kind regards,

Aad Boers
    The Netherlands
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN1125_klein.jpg   DSCN1126_klein.jpg   20F1X.JPG  

Nobody?

Quote Originally Posted by ABT View Post
    Is there somebody who could help me on information (documentation etc) of these NEC (Sanyo Denki) ADU servo drives?

I''m busy replacing the Seicos 3M control of a Hitachi Seiki VM-40III (anybody interested in parts?) with a Siemens 802 cnc control.
    Because only the seicos part of the control had problems I'm up to use as much original parts as possible.
    The spindle drive for instance is a Mitshubishi Freqrol FR-SF type and all the manuals are downloadable of the internet.

The problem are the 3 servo drivers, brand: NEC, type: ADU20F1X;
    I can't find any information for these drives to interface them.
    The only documentation supplied with the machine is the electric scheme, I've scanned the servo drive connection.
    There is only one cable connected with the cnc (CD2 --> CP11). The pin arrangment of this cable is also scanned.

If there is somebody who could explain how this drive is controlled (analog or digital) and how the drive settings are changed, I would be very happy because otherwise I have to replace the drives for new drives.

Kind regards,

Aad Boers
    The Netherlands
    Ik zit met hetzelfde probleem Aad,
    Maar jij hebt nog de schema's erbij..ik heb zelfs de schema's niet.
    Probleem bij mij NEC ADU05FX1 drive als 4e as sturing,
    Eerst een instant over current..nu heeft de as een paar weken gedraaid, en dan een effective current over...
    Heb jij iets in die boeken staan over deze meldingen..eventueel schem's waar ik mee uit de voeten kan...of parameters die veranderd kunnen worden???

Mvgr Nico

Re: NEC ADU .. F.X servo drive interface

Dear Aad Boers,

I have the same your problem.
    I have no document of this Drive.
    However I have experiences about Servo drive.
    If I have its document, I could explain

Can you please share this document ?
    Thanks
    Vincent