586,103 active members*
2,725 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > hai, i am using NTC hmc with fanuc control, my problem is the feed and spindle overr

hai, i am using NTC hmc with fanuc control, my problem is the feed and spindle overr

Hai, i am working in NTC - HMC with fanuc control, my problem is the feed and spindle override switch works more than 100% also. i dont want these feature. even if put 200% it must work max 100% only. so iwant to know what is the parameter or bit to activate? help me please.

if you are concerned about operators changing the switches turn the key to disable the panel then remove the key.

Quote Originally Posted by a_ravi_tn View Post
    Hai, i am working in NTC - HMC with fanuc control, my problem is the feed and spindle override switch works more than 100% also. i dont want these feature. even if put 200% it must work max 100% only. so iwant to know what is the parameter or bit to activate? help me please.
    What machine make and model, and what Fanuc model control is this?

Quote Originally Posted by a_ravi_tn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fordav11 View Post
    if you are concerned about operators changing the switches turn the key to disable the panel then remove the key.
    Sorry... what key; what panel? I've seen dozens (probably hundreds) of Fanuc controlled machines over the years, and I can't recall ever seeing a key which disables the panel. Maybe I've missed something.

In any case, as far as I can tell, he doesn't want to prevent the operators from changing the switches, he wants to limit overrides to a maximum of 100%.