586,655 active members*
2,402 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Mastercam > Post Processors for MC > Missing .acc file in Robotmaster directorium,please help.

Missing .acc file in Robotmaster directorium,please help.

Hi guys, I have a licensed version of mastercam x4 and robotmaster, appeared to me a problem, post processor will make the code, says that he lacks tsimXXXX.acc file. Can someone help me, thanks ...
    p.s. I have Fanuc R2000iB

Most of the time the .acc files are codes to make this option work. contact your dealer they would have it on file. There should be no cost to give you back your code file.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

Does anyone have this file, I'm late to work because I do not have that file. My dealer is on a break from work for 7-10 days. Please help, I have Mastercam and Rombotmaster X4

The file is Pacific to the customer that works with your Mastercam key. so not just any file will do.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .