Believe it or not Rochester NY is a top city to live in, if you’re not here yet you’ll love it, if you’ve been here for thirty years, well you’re still here so it can’t be that bad…
We’re a steel service center looking to expand into the machining world. We’ve had two CNC mills for a few years now and just recently purchased a brand new Okuma Lathe (OSP control) to add to the fleet. Ideally we’d like to find someone with a few years CNC experience on a lathe. We’re willing to pay more for those experienced personnel. We have a great, clean work environment; management is easy to deal with, total of about 200 employees. We offer the typical benefits package, but also have a profit sharing program that pays out every quarter, not too many companies are doing that. The owner of the company is adamant about sharing the wealth, great guy, not here very much, but he doesn’t need to be. We were voted a top company to work for in New York multiple times, and this year Industry Week selected us as a Top Plant in N. America.
I’ve been with the company for 5 years and honestly see myself retiring from here, in 20+. I enjoy what I do, and the people I work with make it entertaining, never too stressful.
If you have any interest please forward any resumes to me and I can pass them along to the right people in the food chain. [email protected]
Any questions I’ll see what I can do to answer them, but I’m not the HR guy, so I don’t know much about exact dollar values…