586,626 active members*
2,382 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Alternative software on Flow Machines

I own and operate 3 Flow waterjet machines. I'm currently trying to find an alternative to the FlowMaster suite software. Has anyone tried anything else ?

I have 2 flying bridge machines and one gantry. All my machines are based of delta-tau PMAC controler.

Any information pour would appreciated!

PYM

The Pmac can take pretty much anything really, they even have a CNC console at Delta Tau, and we have diamond turn machines using it. Straight M and G code controls. The problem is going to be the pump PLC's and controlling that. Is there a problem with your software? We just use a cad program, load it in the flowcut and go. One of ours is Pmac, the other is a new one.

The flow software is ok. But I've had several problems with different parts and no one at flow is able to help. I've sent my .DXF and .ORD files to flow. They looked at them and told me 'they should work'. But they don't. Other times they're answer is 'You might have nested to many parts on the sheet'. (When I nested around 100 parts on a 48'' x 120'' sheet).

AND

We use one of our machines for plasma cutting as well as waterjet. I'd like to be able to use the spare I/O to have a better control over the cutting process.

Are there any freeware of Trial version available ?

P.E.P. Technology makes the Flow water jet programming nesting and posting a cynch!

P.E.P technology software is running all models of Flow water jets all day even runs the newest controls without having to pass ORD files.. we override the flowcut software which gives our customers a huge advantage because we have the best nesting software on the market...
    If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at geoffATpeptechnologyDOTcom and check our website at peptechnologyDOTcom

Be happy to share more with you if you have a continued interest.

Best to you~