586,032 active members*
2,928 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

The plan is no longer available?

I couldnt find the plan on ebay anymore. I have the link saved but it does not have the buy option. Is it just me?

Also once the version 2 is released, will we all have the updated version?

Shows what i had in the OP. No buy option, just item description

Go to full item description

Then find the Visa/Mastercard button "Buy Now"
    It sends you to paypal to collect the money ($20)

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

The Buy Now button is at the beginning of the item description, (and again at the very bottom), not where you would typically look for it in an auction style listing. It is that small icon with a Visa/Mastercard logo.

Yes, as soon as version 2 is released I will send new download links to everyone who has purchased in the past.

-Bob

Quote Originally Posted by parallel__lines View Post
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

The Buy Now button is at the beginning of the item description, (and again at the very bottom), not where you would typically look for it in an auction style listing. It is that small icon with a Visa/Mastercard logo.

Yes, as soon as version 2 is released I will send new download links to everyone who has purchased in the past.

-Bob
    Thanks Bob, i was looking for the Buy It Now of Ebay. I see the Visa/mastercard logo now. I think this make sense to avoid ebay stupid fee.

I just bought one :banana:

Quote Originally Posted by mamexp View Post
    Thanks Bob, i was looking for the Buy It Now of Ebay. I see the Visa/mastercard logo now. I think this make sense to avoid ebay stupid fee.

I just bought one :banana:
    Between eBay's fee, and PayPal's fee (which is owned by eBay) I've all but stopped selling on eBay.

I think this make sense to avoid ebay stupid fee.
    Oh, don't get me started... Actually, it isn't to avoid fees. Ebay has some weird policies about selling digital downloads, or anything that isn't a tangible good. Those products are relegated to the classified section. A very 20th century mentality, if you ask me. I'd very gladly pay much higher fees to have my product index higher in the search results, participate in the feedback system, be listed in a relevant category, etc. As it is, potential customers have a very difficult time finding the product.

As soon as the new version of the plans are released, the next project is to finally get a website launched.

-bob

. Is it just me?
    Yes it is....at the bottom,,,click the (classic site)? and its to the left ie "buy now"