586,058 active members*
4,023 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

TL2 Cycle times

Does anybody know how to find the cycle times on a TL2 lathe? Is there a parameter to turn on that will give me the info. We have a SL10 that has the info on the current commands screen when running but it isn't there on the older TL2 lathe. If it is something simple I can do the same for the VF1 Mill we have.

Thanks

I just posted in your other string regarding this.

Current command/page down twice - not sure this needed 2 entire strings....
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by WallyL7 View Post
    I just posted in your other string regarding this.

Current command/page down twice - not sure this needed 2 entire strings....
    Seems like I read this in the Haas Operators Manual some place. Sometimes when one gets excited and anxious for information, asking questions over again helps. Like the kids in the backseat, "Are we there yet?"

I was hardly asking the question over and over again. I posted it on two completely different web forums. I can't really help it if people are subscribed to both and see my posting on both. You don't have to answer on both.

And I was hardly excited and anxious for information. It was something that crossed my mind at work one day and as I don't have a huge amount of time to go trawling through the manual I thought I would ask for some advice from fellow professionals who may have a simple answer. If not I would of gotten around to reading the manual at some stage over the next couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by djm77 View Post
    I was hardly asking the question over and over again. I posted it on two completely different web forums. I can't really help it if people are subscribed to both and see my posting on both. You don't have to answer on both.

And I was hardly excited and anxious for information. It was something that crossed my mind at work one day and as I don't have a huge amount of time to go trawling through the manual I thought I would ask for some advice from fellow professionals who may have a simple answer. If not I would of gotten around to reading the manual at some stage over the next couple of years.

Well in that case, Your Welcome!
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by djm77 View Post

While they are indeed two different forums, most of us read and post to both. If I have an issue I need help with, I post to one and wait to see if I get an answer. If I don't get one soon, then I post to the other. It saves a lot of double posting.

Cheers--Mike
    Two Haas VF-2's, Haas HA5C, Haas HRT-9, Hardinge CHNC 1, Bother HS-300 Wire EDM, BobCAD V23, BobCAD V28