586,065 active members*
4,469 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

G.Weike Laser Experience.

I've bought a laser from G.Weike almost a year ago. The model I bought was a LC1325(table laser) equipped with Reci V6 130w tube and cw5000 chiller. My experience with them was fantastic mainly due to the fact the sale/handler I had was very helpful and responsible. She is always online if I ever had any issue. The whole process was problem free and smooth with her. The machine came in about a month after the order was placed. The machine came in perfect condition because they did a very good job in preparing the shipment. The setup was simple and easy. The software is very easy to use. I am glad I bought the laser from them. I own a waterjet 5x10 and a cnc router 4x8. The laser became the primary machine of the company. It cuts very fast and require no attention with thin materials. I just need to setup and walk away to do something else, unlike the cnc router which requires me to manually hold the material down. The laser is so much better because it cuts a lot faster with a perfect finish and best part is I don't need to watch the machine. The machine requires very less maintenance is one of the best part. Just some cleaning every week. I haven't even changed a single mirror or lenses yet. I am also still on my first tube and haven't notice any power-loss yet. I have cut a lot stuff on this machine already. Sometime I even run the machine for a few hours straight non-stop to cut a sheet of 4x8ft 1/2 inch acrylic full of parts. The machine never had a problem. I really need to thank my handler Berry for providing helpful service. She really made the whole process easy and smooth. She very responsible and still oftentimes contact me to see how I am doing with the machine. I highly recommend her and her company to anyone.

Her Id is berrywklaser on this forum
    phone:0086-15253132749
    email:[email protected]
    Gmail: [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2012-03-17 18.07.09.jpg  

Tommy88,

Gald to see our machine with very satisfied feedback,we will try our best to make the best high-quality machine also the after-sale service

Best Wishes
    Lucy Lee
    G.WEIKE LASER
    [email protected]
    laser engraving machine?laser cutting machine?cutting plotter at G.WeiKe

Smile G.Weike Laser -Abby

Dear Tommy and eveyone who are interested in laser machine and CNCRouter,

First, Tommy,Thanks you very much to feedback us here .We are glad you like our service and our machine. We are always here to serve you!

Second, friends,we sincerely supply you the best quality machines and perfect service!

Abby
    Jinan G.Weike Laser
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    MSN:[email protected]
    laser engraving machine?laser cutting machine?cutting plotter at G.WeiKe

Re: G.Weike Laser Experience.

This is Shelly from GWEIKE laser. Thanks Tommy likes our machine. If anyone in here is interested in getting a laser for hobby can contact me Skype/Facebook/Wechat/Whatsapp+8618615219714 email:[email protected]