586,075 active members*
3,994 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Contacts in Central California

Hi Everyone,

Names Paul Austin and I am looking for folks in the San Joaquin, Calaveras counties. Namely Stockton,Lodi,Lockeford, Valley Springs, Manteca and surrounding areas. I am interested in starting a metal working club. I know of one individual who lives about 30mins away from me who might be interested in helping out with this, (athough he doesn't know it yet :devious: ). If interested, give me an email or pm and I'll get us going on this. By the way, I am no expert at machining, but I can run a piece of heavy equipment and put food on the table.

-Paul

Cnc

Hey Paul what exactly is this club going to be consisting of? I'm a CNC machinist in the Fresno area...

Ya paul what does it consist of.I have allot of contacts in Cali
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

Hi Paul,
    Did you get anywhere with this metal working club idea? I live in Modesto and this idea sounds interesting to me also. I've made most of the Gingery metal machines and have a SX3 CNC mill now too. Hope to hear more about this idea.
    Regards,
    Regards,
    Wes