Hey guys, It's been a while since I've been on the forums. As many of you know, I work for Wittlock Engineering. I have spoke with many of you guys in the past, but there's a lot of you that I haven't heard from. I'm kinda using this as a chance to become more familiar with some of our customers, and maybe get an idea of what kinds of problems you are having. If you have any ideas as to what you would like to be able to do in the software, or any questions about how to accomplish something in the program feel free to post a comment, or give me an email. We're currently working on Version 20 of the software, and there's tons of new features and some really neat stuff we've got our hands on. Be looking for the release of that sometime within the next month or so. The Dynatorch customers will be given a chance to upgrade at a discounted price, as well as unlimited support for the year on the product. (as long as the customer has had formal training on the product ie- dynatorch training, online training, or on-site training.) Like I said before if you have any questions feel free to give us a call or send an email. [email protected] looking forward to hearing from you guys!

- Jeremy Wittlock
[email protected]
256-737-3075