586,075 active members*
4,468 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Fanuc 11T (Miyano ANC-45) would not start

Fanuc 11T (Miyano ANC-45) would not start

Hello!

I have "little" problem with Miyano (FANUC 11T) what I bought recently. If I press "ON" button, machine starts only for moment. I made some empirical experiments and I think I have figured out how this should work.

There is card labeled "INPUT" (A16B-1600-0090), what is controlled by ON and OFF buttons. This cards deliver 220VAC to power source (A16B-1210-0560-01) and if there something wrong, it would cut power off.

If I remove power cable between input card and power source, card will keep power on (monitor cabinet have power) and AL led not lit on card.

Am I right track with my conclusions? Line voltage is somewhere 210...217 VAC, can that cause the problem? Can somebody say what could be wrong with power source (if that is even the problem)?

Thanks!

the input card has red and green light hit the on you should hahe green. check power supply fuses. When powering up right the contoler board has led digits count down to 1. 2 relays engage on good startup.
    innovating the imitated
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT0IPUIWKw2G8Wdb6c291t_hPqyaEXCFq

Quote Originally Posted by antichip View Post
    the input card has red and green light hit the on you should hahe green. check power supply fuses. When powering up right the contoler board has led digits count down to 1. 2 relays engage on good startup.
    Thank you Antichip!

I got Fanuc 11 maintenance manual and I found there was missing E24V powersource. But I thought this machine have not that much value, no reason to fix it, so I scrap it. I have sold whole control system with servo motors, but there's lot of mechanical parts, like C-axis spindle box, live tool turret and etc. So if somebody is needing these parts, please send PM.

Are the manuals still available? May be tooling? Please let me know.
    I want to buy some.

donatellotam(at)yahoo.com.hk