586,082 active members*
3,609 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Sherline/Taig affordable tool change spindle
Page 5 of 6 3456
    Dale,

My Cumbodi's tell me when you parrot what Scott say's is no different than when I tell you what they are saying. The boys all agree that they would be happy if they died while enjoying the smokey atmosphere at the strip joint (social club). Me on the other hand almost drowned in a vat of creme filling and that would be a tough way to go. How would you feel if you suffered a broken finger nail while programming computer code, it sure wouldn't be fun now would it.
    Hoping people die because they say things you don't like is surprising considering what a nice guy you are. Your faith may be slipping. Maybe you should start attending Sunday school, there are several churches in St. Pete that would love to have you in attendance. Saying the guys are not telling the truth or lying may be a little far fetched, kind of like fishing in the toilet for a prize walleye.
    I need to get back to the bakery now there is a big order of cherry cheese cake that needs to be finished.

JoeyB
    A doughnut a day keeps the doctor away.

MATURE CONTENT

Quote Originally Posted by joeybagadonuts View Post
    Dale,

My Cumbodi's tell me when you parrot what Scott say's is no different than when I tell you what they are saying. The boys all agree that they would be happy if they died while enjoying the smokey atmosphere at the strip joint (social club). Me on the other hand almost drowned in a vat of creme filling and that would be a tough way to go. How would you feel if you suffered a broken finger nail while programming computer code, it sure wouldn't be fun now would it.
    Hoping people die because they say things you don't like is surprising considering what a nice guy you are. Your faith may be slipping. Maybe you should start attending Sunday school, there are several churches in St. Pete that would love to have you in attendance. Saying the guys are not telling the truth or lying may be a little far fetched, kind of like fishing in the toilet for a prize walleye.
    I need to get back to the bakery now there is a big order of cherry cheese cake that needs to be finished.

JoeyB
    MAN, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP DO YOU!!!!!

I don't believe in god, I think that god stuff is a load of crap and this is my opinion and I'm not interested in hearing anyone else's opinion about the subject.

I didn't imply Scott said anything, I quoted him directly and now I'll just let you hear from him directly so there is no mistake on what he is saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    I am responding to remarks and comments made about me and my business because people who don't know me or anything about my business are out right liars with the comments and remarks they have made.

For me, I'd like nothing better than to line them up and shoot them but that would be a waste of good copper and lead.

Dale has not made any false claims about products I produce yet I must now defend the claims made because some retards can't stop spreading lies.

I have no time for these a$$holes and I'm not interested in helping them with anything and there is no reason I need to be pleasant or kind to them when they can't show me the respect I deserve.

I think Dale's involvement in this place and trying to help people in this hobby community while valiant, isn't worth the effort that he has to put into it.

Constantly having to defend himself and me because some fuqwad has nothing better to do with their time than make it impossible for another person to offer something beneficial to the hobby community and is the reason I don't partake in this bu11$hit place.

In the future we will not be making offers here or allow Dale to make offers here, it's hard to extend a helping hand when rejects make it difficult and your comments are almost as bad.

Who the fuq are you to continually imply by lie that I am reselling a product from someone else when you have been told repeatedly that this is not the case.

You clearly have mental issues requiring immediate medical intervention because you do not listen.

You claim to have Dale's back and state you defend him but you are the main one making snyde remarks and false accusations like it's brownie points, time for you to grow up.

Once Dale has fulfilled his obligations in this matter we will not be allowing future offers to be made from our group to people here because it is quite obviously unappreciated and myself and my partner wont participate in production of products that assist people from this fuqed up place any more than we are obligated which will end when the products we produce are delivered to the buyers.

To further piss people off, the orders to Hubbard CNC and A2Z will be canceled since these are my customers and I have the right to cancel my orders and our products will not be available to the hobby community for anyone else to enjoy and as the owner of the production facility producing the clamps and shafts my decision is the one that matters.

Because Dale feels obligated to offer a tool changer and because he said he would make sure something is available, I will take that vertical tool changer concept and make it in the correct size, the kit will be available for $400.00 to those who bought clamps and shafts from Dale and these buyers will be contacted directly to make the purchase when I have completed it, everyone else here can go fuq themselves.

To anyone offended by my language, I apologize but this crap should not have been allowed to progress to this stage as quickly as it did without intervention and my outburst of anger is justified when it appears to be permitted and seemingly endorsed by the management of this place to allow it's members to treat another with the amount of disrespect I have endured without action or reprimand.
    I wasn't expecting such a drastic response but can't say I am too terribly surprised, what can I say now, sorry to those who were robbed of the opportunity or future opportunities but this is beyond my control.

The man who makes the important parts has spoken and this is the road you have forced things to go down, hope it brings you happiness to see that no future offers from our group will be available and people can only blame joeybagadonuts and his buddies for this loss and future offer losses.

Time to let this die, best to not reply.

Dale,

Thank goodness I was gifted with thick skin just like the Pillsbury Doughboy, anything your partner threw at me bounced off. I was tempted to send him some stale creme puffs but I cant be cruel to your pal. After everything is said and done I understand everyone loses there temper sometimes. When I was little and had temper tantrum's my Nana would make me fried dough with sugar and cinnamon to cheer me up so as a good will gesture we are going to bake you guys some treats. I wouldn't worry to much about the guys here being angry at me. They will forgive my ignorance before National Doughnut Day next June.

JoeyB

Quote Originally Posted by Shane361 View Post
    Where do you get the toolholders for $59.00?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    We get them for our customers from a factory that produces tool holders, unfortunately in light of recent events and decisions I wont be able to provide our actual source but can tell you that a Taiwan factory produces them and you can buy the MOQ of 50pcs directly from them if you can find them or find a retail vendor that sells them that doesn't inflate the price too much.

You can also ask joeybagadonuts if his friend will make them for you at a reasonable price, this is all I can offer you.

Dale,

Thank goodness I was gifted with thick skin just like the Pillsbury Doughboy, anything your partner threw at me bounced off. I was tempted to send him some stale creme puffs but I cant be cruel to your pal. After everything is said and done I understand everyone loses there temper sometimes. When I was little and had temper tantrum's my Nana would make me fried dough with sugar and cinnamon to cheer me up so as a good will gesture we are going to bake you guys some treats. I wouldn't worry to much about the guys here being angry at me. They will forgive my ignorance before National Doughnut Day next June.

JoeyB
    Unfortunately I am very disappointed in you, save the treats, they wouldn't be welcomed so sending them would be a waste of your resources and time.

In the next couple of weeks I will have 50pcs of ISO15 and 50pcs of BT15 spindle shafts I will be getting rid of in an attempt to recover some of the lost funds but there are no clamps included with them and no one here will make them for anyone at a reasonable price from the PD drawing of the clamp that fits them that we started with so scrapping them is my only option.

What a waste of time this has turned into, extremely disappointing.

dwalsh62

Are you sure the last email you posted if from someone else.....after reading all your post in this thread and one other thread it sure sound like it was written by you.

You (or him) penalizing people that you (or he) have made agreements with due to comments written on the forum is beyond childish. You will never make it in the business world doing such things. But then again I have long ago came to believe you are so full of BS that seeing you come up with reasons why you will only do this or that, or only sell to people that "get in on the good deals" before you pass on your designs to others to produce at a much higher cost is like watching all the politicians in DC changing there story every other day depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Lovebugjunkie,

All the "he" "him" "you" "he" "we" "yew" "me" "she" "he said" "they did it" "she didn't" "Jimmy" "Joey" "Bobby" "Billy" & "Willy" is starting to get confusing. Now you mention penializing, that wouldn't be so bad as long as conjugal visits are permitted . My girlfriend wont be happy without the Genoa and Stromboli's if you know what I mean. If conjugal's aren't allowed I sure hope there is a jack shack in the vicinity and they allow day time work release.
    Its almost time to blow some fireworks, yippee.

JoeyB

Quote Originally Posted by dwalsh62 View Post
    For those interested, here is an animation of a vertical style rotary tool changer, the plans should be available soon and I'll post a link to the source when I get it.

I'm told the cost of the plans will be around $39.95 and a kit should be available for the hard parts.

Nice blatant ripoff from Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by bjm323 View Post
    Nice blatant ripoff from Joe.
    What are you talking about, his tool changer hasn't been ripped off, he doesn't have one in this size and he has already stated he is not interested in reviving his tool changer and he doesn't own the concept, only his design.

And now we have another idiot causing problems becuase he lacks the intelligence to think before he writes.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebugjunkie View Post
    dwalsh62

Are you sure the last email you posted if from someone else.....after reading all your post in this thread and one other thread it sure sound like it was written by you.

You (or him) penalizing people that you (or he) have made agreements with due to comments written on the forum is beyond childish. You will never make it in the business world doing such things. But then again I have long ago came to believe you are so full of BS that seeing you come up with reasons why you will only do this or that, or only sell to people that "get in on the good deals" before you pass on your designs to others to produce at a much higher cost is like watching all the politicians in DC changing there story every other day depending on which way the wind is blowing.
    Another idiot with comments.

Clearly this medium is a poor choice to help this hobby because people like you wont allow it.

Does it hurt me that people lose the opportunity because of asswipes like you, no, I haven't lost the opportunity.

I am not a retail vendor, I don't stock products for future sales, an opportunity came around to get a decent product and I offered it while it was available, if you wanted one you should have bought one.

I am not obligated to offer this or any other product at a later time, if you don't like the idea that something is available now or for a certain time period then don't involve yourself with it.

You make a claim based on suspicion that you can't substantiate and rather than allow it to complete un-harassed to confirm your suspicion you relish in your ability to take away the opportunity for others and then claim it's founded on facts when you have none, what an idiot you are.

Many have benefited from offers I have provided, I don't recommend they post anything because people like you would attack them for no other reason than they took advantage of an offer I provided and it is better to avoid your bu11$hit.

Interestingly enough, it is people like you who claim my offers aren't real or genuine and some claim they can even offer the product for a lower price which I believe is nothing more than a poor attempt to have me reduce the price because they want it for less.

Well, you guys can buy your shafts and clamps from joeybagadonuts buddy, after all, he gave a price of $125.00 for a shaft and clamp so everyone should be able to get one for less than my price.

His offer was bogus and will never come to fruition, mine is real, all that has changed is that no one else here will be able to enjoy it because people like you would rather prevent it and succeeded in doing just that so be proud that you have taken away an opportunity from the community because you don't want other people to have options.

What are you talking about, his tool changer hasn't been ripped off, he doesn't have one in this size and he has already stated he is not interested in reviving his tool changer and he doesn't own the concept, only his design.

And now we have another idiot causing problems becuase he lacks the intelligence to think before he writes.
    By any chance are you from China?

Quote Originally Posted by bjm323 <-- confirmed idiot View Post
    No and what difference does it make where I'm from?

There is no chance your not an idiot because you put to much effort into proving you are.

If you don't have anything to contribute to help the hobby piss-off.

Aw, I hurt someone's feelings.

Only an idiot would resort to name calling................

Aw, I hurt someone's feelings.

Only an idiot would resort to name calling................
    My feelings aren't hurt, I just see no reason to be courteous or cordial towards an idiot like you so as long as you continue to post to my threads this is how I will treat you, you want it to stop then stop posting, it's that simple.

Doesn't bother me one bit. I'm not the one who changed one thing in someone else's design and trying to pass it off as my own.

I'm sure you plagiarized your way through school also. As long as you can sleep at night.

HOMESHOPACCESSORIES.COM

Doesn't bother me one bit. I'm not the one who changed one thing in someone else's design and trying to pass it off as my own.

These plans you speak of selling, is it for just the spindle or the whole tool changer?
    I have no intentions of selling any plans myself so I don't have a clue what you're talking about but it's clear you've got no clue yourself.

As for Scott, I don't think he'll be selling any plans, only kits to assemble a tool changer to those who purchased shafts and clamps and claiming he's stealing someone else's design concept further proves how much of an idiot you are by making this false accusation.

You know it would help if you knew what you were talking, how you can claim theft for a non-existent product or lie that Joe's tool changer concept is a Joe original only hurts your credibility and exposes you for the habitual liar you really are.

We don't have Joe's plans and we don't want them, he doesn't make one in the required size and Joe's design is based on a style of tool changer that looks simple enough to deploy so if you are claiming we are stealing the design then you are also claiming Joe is a thief because the original design was in a different size and Joe made his own rendition just as Scott will.

This style of tool changer has been done by people before Joe and there are PD plans for this style of tool changer so there is no theft, educate yourself before you talk about something you clearly know nothing about.

You seem well experienced at lying and it wouldn't look so bad for you if you knew what you were talking about but since you're nothing more than a lying idiot who needs to create drama for attention, nobody expects anything better from you and they will conclude on their own that they will never see anything better from you because it's just not in you, if it was, you wouldn't have started this bu11$hit and lied like you do so well.

I once ask him if he was from Nigeria in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebugjunkie View Post
    I once ask him if he was from Nigeria in another thread.

LOL

I have no intentions of selling any plans myself so I don't have a clue what you're talking about but it's clear you've got no clue yourself.

As for Scott, I don't think he'll be selling any plans, only kits to assemble a tool changer to those who purchased shafts and clamps and claiming he's stealing someone else's design concept further proves how much of an idiot you are by making this false accusation.

You know it would help if you knew what you were talking, how you can claim theft for a non-existent product or lie that Joe's tool changer concept is a Joe original only hurts your credibility and exposes you for the habitual liar you really are.

We don't have Joe's plans and we don't want them, he doesn't make one in the required size and Joe's design is based on a style of tool changer that looks simple enough to deploy so if you are claiming we are stealing the design then you are also claiming Joe is a thief because the original design was in a different size and Joe made his own rendition just as Scott will.

This style of tool changer has been done by people before Joe and there are PD plans for this style of tool changer so there is no theft, educate yourself before you talk about something you clearly know nothing about.

You seem well experienced at lying and it wouldn't look so bad for you if you knew what you were talking about but since you're nothing more than a lying idiot who needs to create drama for attention, nobody expects anything better from you and they will conclude on their own that they will never see anything better from you because it's just not in you, if it was, you wouldn't have started this bu11$hit and lied like you do so well.

For those interested, here is an animation of a vertical style rotary tool changer, the plans should be available soon and I'll post a link to the source when I get it.

I'm told the cost of the plans will be around $39.95 and a kit should be available for the hard parts.

This is what I was asking about. Just an FYI, I have Joe's plans. I don't know where you get I was lying about anything but whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I'm done with your ignorance.

This is what I was asking about. Just an FYI, I have Joe's plans. I don't know where you get I was lying about anything but whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I'm done with your ignorance.
    You claim I changed something in someone else's design and I'm passing it off as my own, I see no reference of me passing off any plans as my own design so you are a liar, you know, a person who made a false claim.

There were going to be plans available, either by Joe or another person and if not them I would have made sure that plans would have been available from someone and these would have been based on the modified PD plans.

After the bu11$hit started this changed into Scott providing a kit only to those who purchased a shaft and clamp, if you didn't purchase a shaft and clamp you don't need one so providing plans is no longer required.

It helps if you ask intelligent questions before making false claims or accusations.

Lovebugjunkie,

All the "he" "him" "you" "he" "we" "yew" "me" "she" "he said" "they did it" "she didn't" "Jimmy" "Joey" "Bobby" "Billy" & "Willy" is starting to get confusing. Now you mention penializing, that wouldn't be so bad as long as conjugal visits are permitted . My girlfriend wont be happy without the Genoa and Stromboli's if you know what I mean. If conjugal's aren't allowed I sure hope there is a jack shack in the vicinity and they allow day time work release.
    Its almost time to blow some fireworks, yippee.

JoeyB
    JoeyB,

You and dwalsh62 are some funny mofo's have you and your sidekick auditioned for America's got talent?
    I almost pissed my trousers several times while reading this thread. Are you and dwalsh62 incognito Jerky Boys?
    Every time I read one of your threads your going at it like deprived gumps.
    I hope you guys are charging cover, it would be a shame not to take advantage of a captive audience.

dwalsh62,

You and JoeyB remind me of Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin. When will you be performing live?
    I need a few dozen tickets for door prizes at the company picnic.

Poordumbasstard

Page 5 of 6 3456