586,082 active members*
3,808 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Sherline/Taig affordable tool change spindle
Page 6 of 6 456
    Quote Originally Posted by poordumbasstard View Post
    JoeyB,

You and dwalsh62 are some funny mofo's have you and your sidekick auditioned for America's got talent?
    I almost pissed my trousers several times while reading this thread. Are you and dwalsh62 incognito Jerky Boys?
    Every time I read one of your threads your going at it like deprived gumps.
    I hope you guys are charging cover, it would be a shame not to take advantage of a captive audience.

dwalsh62,

You and JoeyB remind me of Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin. When will you be performing live?
    I need a few dozen tickets for door prizes at the company picnic.

Poordumbasstard
    Why on earth would you purposely want to inject yourself into the drama, have the need to become a better/bigger idiot than the others?

It is a shame that too many people here would rather take away opportunities and options than help or even participate constructive but this is how these morons operate and as you can see, they prefer to ensure that opportunities are not available as it gives them a sense of power.

Sadly enough I am beginning to think like Scott, there are very few deserving people at this place and making any effort to offer or provide anything just isn't worth the trouble.

I will complete my obligations and the rest get nothing, if anyone else wants one they can see joeybagadonuts buddy and get one of those mystical $125.00 shaft and clamps he offered.

My suggestion to you, refrain from responding unless you're looking to become the center of attention.

dwalsh62,

From what I have been reading, JoeyB has been giving you a thorough injecting for quiet some time. Evidently it gives you great pleasure.
    Your nonstop comical retort is what keeps us coming back for more.
    On a boring Saturday night you do a excellent job amusing your fan base.

Keep up the good work,

Poordumbasstard

Quote Originally Posted by poordumbasstard <-- he really is View Post
    dwalsh62,

From what I have been reading, JoeyB has been giving you a thorough injecting for quiet some time. Evidently it gives you great pleasure.
    Your nonstop comical retort is what keeps us coming back for more.
    On a boring Saturday night you do a excellent job amusing your fan base.

Keep up the good work,

Poordumbasstard
    Another one without any common sense who doesn't know when to stop, you want to get in on the action so bad I'll oblige you, I've got nothing better to do than insult a moron like you, shall I continue or is it possible you will show some intelligence and stop posting?

a general update

On whim I sent some pictures of the shaft and clamp and some generic dimensions and processing techniques to the company producing the tool holders to inquire about producing the shaft and clamp overseas, they gave me a price of $142.00USD/ea (shaft and clamp) set on a quantity of 100 sets and shipping the 100 sets would be around $1200.00 with a production/delivery time of about 75 to 90 days.

While the price is appealing, the issues in dealing with a company overseas makes it difficult to determine if it is a financially sound move because it becomes much harder to deal with in general.

Quality control is a serious issue when using an overseas manufacturer unless you have someone over there you can rely on for product inspection and quality control and these services are not free and must be factored in to the cost.

Another serious issue is copying and/or unauthorized sales.

I've already experienced the copying issue with a spindle that is produced for me in China and while the company I deal with is well known to me and trusted, there are many companies that seem to have no issues selling your products to others without your knowledge, the factory making the Shars products is a good example of this as they will sell you the products with the Shars labels on them for the same price they sell them to Shars (we bought a few things to check them out).

Product copies are a reality with overseas production, most copies are of such poor quality that it's almost funny how people will try to save $30.00 by buying one.

The company that copied my spindle didn't even buy one to make the copy from, they looked at it, guessed at the dimensions and that's it.

When people try to get me to warranty one of these, I first confirm it's one of mine, I ask them where and when they bought it, if they claim it came from me I check my records if they don't have the receipt, our accountant keeps good records, if they got it from someone who sold it to them claiming it's mine I check for their name, if all else fails I ask them to take a picture showing the length, this pretty much gives away any copy because the copy is 30mm shorter.

If a spindle is returned that isn't my spindle it is returned to the customer at their expense, I don't fix them and don't want the liability associated with repairing them.

The copies have become so cheap that now they are almost half the cost of mine and their high failure rate is the reason for this, if people would treat it as a 1.5KW spindle it would last significantly longer.

I have no authorized resellers for this spindle any more so chances are, if you didn't buy it from me it's probably a copy.

While joeybagadonuts friend has offered a shaft and clamp for $125.00, it seems that the offer is vaporware, he does not offer a method to buy the product and he also states that a MOQ is in effect but never tells you exactly what it is and only references high quantity.

Several people have contacted me about those mysterious $125.00 shafts and clamps and all I can say is if you want one of those $125.00 shafts and clamps from joeybagadonuts friend, you will have to discuss it with joeybagadonuts but I seriously doubt you'll ever see anything because the offer didn't appear to be real because no real offer was made by any person you could communicate with to purchase anything let alone an exact quantity you had to purcahse.

As for using an overseas production facility, we have no intentions of farming it out to avoid dealing with issues related to overseas production and the cost of US labor makes it pretty much impossible to come anywhere near these prices in quantities of less than 1000 sets.

On another note, a deal was struck with Greg Heyen of Servo Products to buy the BT30 spindles and matching pneumatic/hydraulic actuator so these product are no longer available for sale directly from me, you'll have to pay the retail price from Servo Products if/when they take it public.

It would be nice to find some people with some small lathes and EDM machines who would like to get into production work for the community but this usually proves fruitless as the interest for money overcomes the desire to be helpful.

I think producing something in BT20 size would be nice but the rest of my group doesn't want to offer anything to the community due to the last load of crap received and I can't do it all myself so if others don't start helping then the chance of anything being available to the community quickly diminishes.

Scott has started the tool changer, the forks are made from two pieces of aluminum rather that a single cast piece of plastic, a shame no one else offered to help with a tool changer or that people had to screw things up for others in general.

I'll be in California for the last week of the july for 12 days and hopefully I'll get everything shipped out before I leave as the tool holders are expected to arrive before I go.

Wink

dbcooperwalsh62,

JoeyB's pals told me not a single soul in the CNC community has ever purchased anything from you. His pal's want to start a poll to find out if your selling a solid, a gas, or a liquid. Cant quite figure out what the peculiar odor is?

PoorDumBasstard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DBW.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by poordumbasstard <-- I really am View Post
    dbcooperwalsh62,

JoeyB's pals told me not a single soul in the CNC community has ever purchased anything from you. His pal's want to start a poll to find out if your selling a solid, a gas, or a liquid. Cant quite figure out what the peculiar odor is?

PoorDumBasstard
    The liar has returned!!!!!

Who is dbcooperwalsh62, I don't see any posts from him or mention of him before now and I know it's not me.

What the fuq are you talking about, are you so stupid you can't read what I offered for sale?

Interesting how these pals can get you to spread their lies like facts, better for them to get you to make public lies.

I don't recommend anyone who has bought anything from me make a public post, they don't need to be subjected to you or any other liar on this site giving them a hard time.

If you don't have anything useful or intelligent to contribute you should mind your own business but of course you lack the mental capacity to think so why should I be surprised you had to jump in again.

You really are too stupid for your own good and as you have shown, you don't posses the intelligence to even make the effort find out the truth.

I guess retards like you and joeybagadonuts friends will always find a way to prevent people from enjoying the hobby, a real inspiration to the hobby you guys are.

Why not post your true identity and contact information or offer proof of your claim?

You can't provide proof of your claim and the reason is very simple, you can't provide proof because you have none.

You really are a piece of $hit and no one expects you to be a person with integrity because you're not capable as you have shown by hiding behind your anonymity while making false claims.

My name is Robert Sharpe, some of you know me by a different pseudonym, I created this account because I just know that persons will now attack me as I publicly defend Dale as a person genuinely trying to help the hobby and I wish to maintain my good name.

Yes, Dale's people skills leave a lot to be desired and his curt attitude can be offending at times but I tend to overlook this because he is more helpful to the hobby as a source of products than the people causing problems in this thread.

Those causing problems in this thread have never contributed anything to helping the community, they troll and attack those trying to be helpful and this is their modus-operandi.

Until now, I have been a silent participant of this place for many years and I have bought several products from Scott, Mike and Dale and they have never cheated or scammed me.

It's easy for you to say Dale is a scammer and just as easy for brainless people to believe it because you say this but you say this and never offer proof and the only thing you are proving by doing this is that you are intent on hurting the hobby by removing any opportunities presented by other members.

These guys are trying to help the hobby, rather than make it easier for them to help you prefer to make it so the community receives no help from them or people like them and this is the major reason why very few people offer the hobby potentially beneficial products, they don't want to have to deal with your crap and I can't blame them.

I can understand if there was any validity to you claim to make it public but you don't have any and I know this to be a fact.

Many would be appreciative if you could offer something concrete when making a claim rather than making false accusations and many more would be appreciative if you promoted the hobby in a positive manner instead of trying to destroy any offers of help.

You and your goonies have taken away a valuable resource and you did it without good reason and many will suffer because this is your way of being in control.

Fortunately I have befriended Mike so I don't really lose much but I think of the others here who have lost because you can't stop being destructive and can't stop spreading lies.

Please, start helping or stop posting.

Quote Originally Posted by websrvr View Post
    My name is Robert Sharpe, some of you know me by a different pseudonym, I created this account because I just know that persons will now attack me as I publicly defend Dale as a person genuinely trying to help the hobby and I wish to maintain my good name.

Yes, Dale's people skills leave a lot to be desired and his curt attitude can be offending at times but I tend to overlook this because he is more helpful to the hobby as a source of products than the people causing problems in this thread.

Those causing problems in this thread have never contributed anything to helping the community, they troll and attack those trying to be helpful and this is their modus-operandi.

Until now, I have been a silent participant of this place for many years and I have bought several products from Scott, Mike and Dale and they have never cheated or scammed me.

It's easy for you to say Dale is a scammer and just as easy for brainless people to believe it because you say this but you say this and never offer proof and the only thing you are proving by doing this is that you are intent on hurting the hobby by removing any opportunities presented by other members.

These guys are trying to help the hobby, rather than make it easier for them to help you prefer to make it so the community receives no help from them or people like them and this is the major reason why very few people offer the hobby potentially beneficial products, they don't want to have to deal with your crap and I can't blame them.

I can understand if there was any validity to you claim to make it public but you don't have any and I know this to be a fact.

Many would be appreciative if you could offer something concrete when making a claim rather than making false accusations and many more would be appreciative if you promoted the hobby in a positive manner instead of trying to destroy any offers of help.

You and your goonies have taken away a valuable resource and you did it without good reason and many will suffer because this is your way of being in control.

Fortunately I have befriended Mike so I don't really lose much but I think of the others here who have lost because you can't stop being destructive and can't stop spreading lies.

Please, start helping or stop posting.
    Save your breathe, these moron's don't give a $hit who loses as long as they can be king of the hill.

I told you not to bother posting or getting involved so why would you place yourself in a harms way, you're only asking for bu11$hit.

Quote Originally Posted by dwalsh62 View Post
    Save your breathe, these moron's don't give a $hit who loses as long as they can be king of the hill.

I told you not to bother posting or getting involved so why would you place yourself in a harms way, you're only asking for bu11$hit.
    Maybe it's because what they are doing is wrong and if people don't start defending your value to the hobby your loss will become permanent and that is a far greater crime.

In the unlikely event that you stop offering stuff here and because Mike doesn't tell me everything that is going on with you and Scott, can I inquire directly by e-mail every now and again what you have in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by websrvr View Post
    Maybe it's because what they are doing is wrong and if people don't start defending your value to the hobby your loss will become permanent and that is a far greater crime.

In the unlikely event that you stop offering stuff here and because Mike doesn't tell me everything that is going on with you and Scott, can I inquire directly by e-mail every now and again what you have in the works?
    Check your e-mail.

A new account with join date this month. Three posts with in an hour.
    Are you people SERIOUS. God what a bunch of fools. Let't take it from the top.

websrvr...I really do not think ANYONE would attack you if you purchased something that dwalsh62 was trying to sell on the forum. I would go so far as to say, wow I was wrong and he really is on the up and up.

But to be truthfull you have done nothing but cast more doubt on dwalsh62....New account, saying you made it so you would not take heat from people questioning what dwalsh62 really has to sell. That does nothing but cause most people to think, well here we go again more BS from old boy dwalsh62.

dwalsh62, ok, now you made me laugh, you said you are concerned having someone make you part off shore that they would copy it or unauthorized sales. REALLY....kind of like you were trying to do with the auto tool changer you posted a short vid on from the builders site.

websrvr, nice try but no cigar, dwalsh62 if websrvr is real, he/she has done nothing but make you look worse. Find a new friend.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebugjunkie View Post

websrvr...I really do not think ANYONE would attack you if you purchased something that dwalsh62 was trying to sell on the forum. I would go so far as to say, wow I was wrong and he really is on the up and up.

But to be truthfull you have done nothing but cast more doubt on dwalsh62....New account, saying you made it so you would not take heat from people questioning what dwalsh62 really has to sell. That does nothing but cause most people to think, well here we go again more BS from old boy dwalsh62.

dwalsh62, ok, now you made me laugh, you said you are concerned having someone make you part off shore that they would copy it or unauthorized sales. REALLY....kind of like you were trying to do with the auto tool changer you posted a short vid on from the builders site.

websrvr, nice try but no cigar, dwalsh62 if websrvr is real, he/she has done nothing but make you look worse. Find a new friend.
    I wasn't trying to steal anything you lying sack of $hit and I didn't post any video, get your facts straight.

lovebugjunkie, what a fuqhead.

This is the exact reason I wouldn't post anything from my work account, already subjected to crap from one of the instigating liars.

Ok sorry, maybe it was a picture of an animated gif. But you know what I am talking about, and by and by.
    dwalsh62, had some free time on my hands and did a bit of looking around and I found the following:

Your isp GoDaddy does not have a administrative or technical contact name or number listed for daleenterprise.com. In today's chances of getting ripped off by a scam artist this is one of the things a lot of people look for to make sure you can contact someone/anyone at said web site. What is also a little worrying is the contact number listed by your isp for daleenterprise.com is a directory assistance number for the 727 area code. And then you only list a PO box, which makes people wonder if there is really a business somewhere. Now this REALLY sends up red flags to people checking to make sure they are dealing with a good company. Why the directory assistance number people wonder, and well you know sometimes people think the worse when they think someone is trying to pull a fast one on them.

And the website you have listed, well it is just hard to access when nothing happens when you hit the register button. I was going to let you know via your web site but here is no "contact" button. Better get that fixed, you may be loosing a lot of business. The little red flags keep popping up, pesky little things.

Did you know who hard it is to find any info on daleenterprise on the internet? Darn hard, let me tell you. Might be me so I am still looking.

Then I look at your v-card info you have listed here. Zip, nadda, nothing except a email address, no business phone, no business address, nothing, another big red flag is waving.

WOW that was quick, two posts in the same min. You don't have ML posting for you on another pc do you?

Ok sorry, maybe it was a picture of an animated gif. But you know what I am talking about, and by and by.
    dwalsh62, had some free time on my hands and did a bit of looking around and I found the following:

Your isp GoDaddy does not have a administrative or technical contact name or number listed for daleenterprise.com. In today's chances of getting ripped off by a scam artist this is one of the things a lot of people look for to make sure you can contact someone/anyone at said web site. What is also a little worrying is the contact number listed by your isp for daleenterprise.com is a directory assistance number for the 727 area code. And then you only list a PO box, which makes people wonder if there is really a business somewhere. Now this REALLY sends up red flags to people checking to make sure they are dealing with a good company. Why the directory assistance number people wonder, and well you know sometimes people think the worse when they think someone is trying to pull a fast one on them.

And the website you have listed, well it is just hard to access when nothing happens when you hit the register button. I was going to let you know via your web site but here is no "contact" button. Better get that fixed, you may be loosing a lot of business. The little red flags keep popping up, pesky little things.

Did you know who hard it is to find any info on daleenterprise on the internet? Darn hard, let me tell you. Might be me so I am still looking.

Then I look at your v-card info you have listed here. Zip, nadda, nothing except a email address, no business phone, no business address, nothing, another big red flag is waving.
    Registration for that particular website is by invitation only and user registration has been disabled.

Not only are you a liar but you are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb, GoDaddy is not an ISP it is a domain registration service and I provide my own DNS servers so I can put anything in there I want.

I provide contact information and phone numbers to anyone that wants to contact me so why is it so hard for you to find contact information, are you blind as well as retarded?

I looked at the page, clicked on the link "Privacy Statement" at the bottom of the page and it shows the contact information, you just can't stop lying and trying to make me out to be a bad guy.

The fact that I don't provide the information to GoDaddy has nothing to do with anything but preventing internet related sales people from contacting me offering services I'm not interested in and it's not a requirement for registering a domain name, it's a choice.

You only found one domain, you really suck at internet research.

VCARD??? why waste my time putting any business related information in a VCARD, I see enough abuse from retards like you that I don't need to make it easier for you to harass me and I'm not promoting any business entity here.

If you can't find me then you lack the intelligence to ask a simple question that others ask and also I put my e-mail address in several posts that people have used to contact me so you really can't be very bright.

Post your phone number and I'll call you.

Unlike you, I don't hide myself and I make the information available to anyone asking for it.

What you failed to mention is that the same domain has been registered since 2004, if I was scamming people I think you would have found something, oh, did I also mention, I am an ISP, yes I provide almost free internet service for about 204 people.

Because you're so focused on trying to prove I'm scamming people you post your guesses like facts when it turns out you can't get them right and your post proves this.

I think you owe me an apology but the real question is, are you man enough to make a genuine one.

Page 6 of 6 456