586,111 active members*
3,543 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Newest Heavy marble cylinder engraving cnc router BD5018

Newest Heavy marble cylinder engraving cnc router BD5018

Hi all the CNC friends,we need newest machine,just like we need air everyday,we need breathe every second.So I am sure you would interested in my new boy--Heavy marble cylinder engraving cnc router BD5018.

Generally most cnc router with rotary clamp was suit for working on wood.Few of them can be used for metal,and less for stone.After our effort,we have a new boy special for engraving heavy marble cylinder,it is our BD5018.

The max diameter of marble cylinder is 500mm,equiped with 1300w Servo motor,Constant Power spindle.The most special design is change spindle from upper to side,which improve the steady and precision.

You can check the attached photos as reference.

Oh Oh Oh,do not laugh for it is a little dirty.It is my young boy,after cleaned,he is the most hansome Gentlemen.

May be you want more information about him,you can contact his father--Andre Baodian NICECNC,or skype-bdcncrouter,[email protected]

He is so clever a boy,he is waiting for you.If you like and need him,contact soon,haha!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Special-heavy-marble-cylinder-engraving-cnc-router-11.jpg   Special-heavy-marble-cylinder-engraving-cnc-router-22.jpg  

The humorous father of bd5018,are you really a father in the real world?

What is the software for your boy?How to control him? I want to be his father too,hahah

Lightbulb Software and control system

:drowning::bananagroup):wee:You are my brother!

Ok,the BD5018 adopt Genuine Ncstudio system or SYNTEC system,compatible with Artcam,Ucancam,Type3,autocad and other software.

Do you know any of these?What is the main popular in your there?
    Andre Baodian,cnc router,laser machine,plasma and water jet cutter Email [email protected] Skype bdcncrouter MSN [email protected] ICQ 601675024.

Lightbulb video of 3D scanning and machine engraving wood cylinder

Please check the attached video of 3D scanning and engraving wood cylinder.:cheers:

Video-1 3D wood cylinder engraver BD50108 -

video-2 3D scanner for cnc router engraving -
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Andre Baodian,cnc router,laser machine,plasma and water jet cutter Email [email protected] Skype bdcncrouter MSN [email protected] ICQ 601675024.

You would be a good father

Quote Originally Posted by mountainste View Post
    I want to be his father too,hahah

Mommmmmmm,my dear mountainste,after discussed with my boy BD5018,he would like you to be his another father!You win!

hahahaha

useful cutter

i am the manufacturer of cutter ,application to cnc machine ,can cutting Acrylic ,MDF ,PVC, aluminum,wood ,cork wood ,stainless steel ect

this is my MSN :[email protected]
    yahoo:cnct518@yahoo,cn

The Andre BD from China Baodian CNC router,how long does you work in cnc area?I have visited your website CNC Router_Laser cutting and engraving machine_CNC machine-Baodian Electronics Technology Co., Ltd ,did you manufacture all the cnc machine yourself?If so,it is great!

If I decide go to China in July,I would like to visit you,to see my boy!

More cylinder cnc router machine Baodian

Please check the attached photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD4018-1.jpg   BD4018-2.jpg   BD4018-3.jpg  

About Baodian

I am on my way to be best saler,my only weapon is professional.

Special thin metal plate cutting machine BD1325

This is our newest thin metal sheet cutting machine BD1325,it was professional in cutting 0.4-2mm metal plate,include aluminum,steel and other metal sheet.

Please check the attached photos as reference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD1325.jpg   Sample-1.jpg   Sample-2.jpg