When I originally ordered my mill, Gene (Tommy's father) was still alive. Gene's attention to detail was amazing and I felt fully comfortable doing business with IHCNC. About a year later I ordered the CNC kit with promise that it would arrive in its completion within 7 months. After 7 months passed, it took an additional 9 months of persistent phone calls, emails, and threats to get the final pieces to my cnc kit. I'm a mechanical designer by trade and have played in a tool room for quite some time so the installation and mechanics of the machine upgrade went fine. The electronics/software configuration portion of the conversion does require someone of my skill set to have a bit of guidance. All this said, if you don't mind investing about $10,000 and then waiting for a "God knows when" delivery date, then by all means order one. If you want to spend about the same dollar figure and have a mill that is preconfigured and will likely show up on time, than I would lean towards a Tormach.
My mill works fantastic, but it was only after many months of frustration and trials to get it that way. In hind sight, if I were to go the IHCNC route again(which I would not), I would never, never, ever give him a full down payment as I believe he is behind on his bills and will likely use your money to finish the guy's mill who bought months before you. I can only imagine that my mill was finally finished due to someone after me making a purchase.

Also, I had to ask him ship my limit switch rods twice due to damage during shipping. I asked that the second shipment be sent in a tube rather than a triangular shaped shipping container and still it came in a triangular shapped shipping container, damaged worse than the first. Over all product performance,,,, fantastic. Overall customer satisfaction, worse than poor. Buyer beware!!!!!