586,103 active members*
3,489 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Help needed

Cool Help needed

Last week I built a really nice fixture to hold little round brass tags, hoping to engrave on one side of them. I Made the mistake of placing the post in the G-Code forum, but like the Fixture and Work holding forum, there is never anyone in there!

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15640

What I need is help with the G-code to do the engraving! I can build fixtures in my sleep!

It's amazing how some topics get thousands of replys, and many of the questions get ignored for long periods of time, I guess thats the nature of Forums!

I guess I'm a little impatient, as I have 150 tags to make by 12/21/05 thats only five days away!

Please help me!
    Eric
    www.widgitmaster.com
    It's not what you take away, it's what you are left with that counts!

I don't get it? The post you linked to had replies. It wasn't ignored. You were even provided G-code, as you asked. The fact that it wasn't to your liking is directly related to the quality of the image. You are asking a lot for free, so I wouldn't complain too much.

You didn't specify what machine/controller you use. How do you know the G-code will be compatible?

Dan
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

i would go over to RFQWork.com or the "Employment Opportunity and RFQ (Request for Quote). "
    forum and pay someone