586,072 active members*
4,634 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > RFQ (Request for Quote) > North America RFQ's > RFQ - Chassis Brackets -- CLOSED! We have a DEAL - THANKS ALL!

Lightbulb RFQ - Chassis Brackets -- CLOSED! We have a DEAL - THANKS ALL!

CLOSED THANKS!!!

Greetings folks -
    I've been away for a while - Left the sea, Returned to Active Duty, Deployed to Iraq and back, and haven't turned my machine on in over 3 years--and now it is buried in racecar parts!

I need 16 chassis brackets total (2 designs 8 each) for a suspension I've designed for my track car. These are pretty simple parts, could be waterjet, or plasma cut - but different than any commercially available.

Material requirement is 10 Gauge Steel. A 24x24 piece of 0.135 steel is under 30 bucks from Metals Depot/Speedy or other online source.
    IT CAN NOT be Stainless or Galvanized - these parts will be welded to the chassis.

I've a jpg file for you consideration attached here - and over in the member gallery: http://www.cnczone.com/gallery/data/...s_Brackets.jpg [I apologize for the cluttered dimensions - its been over 40+ years since I was a draftsman!]

As for the CAD files, I can provide files as dxf/dwg/3dm,etc, lines only attached - or solid models is needed.

Please let me know what you need, file spec, etc, and your best quote - including simple shipment to ZIP CODE 32547.

Payment Method - PayPal prefered.

Reach me via PM or pass your contact details here. There will be follow on requirements for similar parts, so maybe we can work a relationship - or just do this by the job?

THANKS!

I look forward to your quotes.

:cheers: Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C3 IRS Chassis Brackets.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Experience is the BEST Teacher. Is that why it usually arrives in a shower of sparks, flash of light, loud bang, a cloud of smoke, AND -- a BILL to pay? You usually get it -- just after you need it.