586,075 active members*
3,788 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > BobACD Forum Hijacked by Cyber Thugs ! !

Thumbs up BobACD Forum Hijacked by Cyber Thugs ! !

Can someone from BobCAD please go and clean out the BobCAD own Forum, it has been hacked and is in danger of being overrun by by "Cyber Thugs", I wasn`t even able to start a new thread to post this on there

These scum should be "drawn and quartered" and their head stuck on a Pike at the city gates as a warning :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Bring back the stocks I say

Regards

You tell em.I just told them(the Cyber Thugs)(Sure it will do a lot of good):batchair)

It is being handled.

Quote Originally Posted by The Engine Guy View Post
    Can someone from BobCAD please go and clean out the BobCAD own Forum, it has been hacked and is in danger of being overrun by by "Cyber Thugs", I wasn`t even able to start a new thread to post this on there

These scum should be "drawn and quartered" and their head stuck on a Pike at the city gates as a warning :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Bring back the stocks I say

Regards
    Dam Brits.. Always wanting the old days LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SeanDa View Post
    It is being handled.
    Cheers Sean, good work

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by TonyW View Post
    Dam Brits.. Always wanting the old days LOL!
    Not like you "Colonials" eh ? Change for the sake of change ?

Don`t know why you folks over there don`t like the French much, if it hadn`t been for them siding with you the US would still be a "Colony" with a very funny flag Stars, Stripes and all them weird different Red, White and Blue crosses

Good job we have all got over that war, think there has been just about enough time passed now to call "truce"

You gotta love these Forums, way better than them there "social networking" thingys

P.S. Profuse apologies, wandered way "off topic", now is where I play my "age card" and say "Can`t help it, mind just seems to naturally wander these days"

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by The Engine Guy View Post
    Not like you "Colonials" eh ? Change for the sake of change ?

Don`t know why you folks over there don`t like the French much, if it hadn`t been for them siding with you the US would still be a "Colony" with a very funny flag Stars, Stripes and all them weird different Red, White and Blue crosses

Good job we have all got over that war, think there has been just about enough time passed now to call "truce"

You gotta love these Forums, way better than them there "social networking" thingys

P.S. Profuse apologies, wandered way "off topic", now is where I play my "age card" and say "Can`t help it, mind just seems to naturally wander these days"

Regards
    LOL! Laughing here.. hehe. Would be a silly flag, and god forbid we wouldn't have our national food 'french fries'.. All said in fun, just so no one thinks we/I are off our rockers.. Stay on topic.. (What exactly was the topic??) Oh yeah, swine hackers.. swine hackers? Makes me realize we maybe wouldn't have had Inspector Clouseau of the French Police

Don`t know why you folks over there don`t like the French much
    They gave us one of our most revered monuments. Pretty sure we dig the french.. Dont believe the TV stuff. Thats what keeps the confusion going.

Our brainwa... I mean Media, always refer to "american royalty" too... Trying to copy? Although, the part that really makes a guy puke is that they usually do it with regard to lindsy lohan or paris hilton or something like that...

Along these lines, what is this site? Looks like a bogus BobCAD forum (click at your own risk)

Discussion Forums Directory - BobCAD-CAM

McAfee tells me to not go there.So.............

Hijack Not so... Just

I have dug into this a little bit... The site apparently is a Russian machine distributor.

FAM-JM d.o.o. - Po?etna

It appears what they have done is "Borrowed" (stole) our website design, upon inspection of the website it is all HTML based , not a php / sql data driven website like ours.

What had probably been done was their web designer saw our site and used a program like HTTrack Website Copier - Free Software Offline Browser (GNU GPL) to download the HTML code then used the pages to start designing their website.

The links that should connect to our database do not work or still point back to our servers.

There is also no malware present on their site ...

I used an online tool to scan the site..
    fam-jm.com safe ? View website safety report with URLVoid.com
    I would assume MCcaffe to give a warning being that the site has an international registrar and domain and language.

What your seeing in the link is an abandoned page that was left on their server that is not linked off the main site... (I would assume Google found it and returned it ) .

This is not uncommon to be done by web designers..

So in short ... No worries , no data has been compromised.

Just some Plagiarism of our website design.

I noticed the BoB forum got hacked again a couple days ago.What is the purpose of that,and leave such stupid stuff that makes no sense?Because its there?

Good to hear Sowen. It did pop up on a google search. I thought possible someone was trying to scoop up login info.