586,103 active members*
3,437 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > CNC router manufacturer in EUROPE

CNC router manufacturer in EUROPE

Hi,

we are industrial grade CNC Routers manufacturer, located in Bulgaria (EU).

Please, visit us at:

www.em-tek.eu

or check out our latest addition of CNC Routers:

Thanks!

I don't want to discourage you, but Bulgaria? Even Turkish made CNC Routers might be better. The price is too high too. Your website isn't loading either. The machine in the video looks nice though. Might want to see it cutting other materials. (Acrylic especially)

Quote Originally Posted by TurkishDelight View Post
    I don't want to discourage you, but Bulgaria? Even Turkish made CNC Routers might be better. The price is too high too. Your website isn't loading either. The machine in the video looks nice though. Might want to see it cutting other materials. (Acrylic especially)
    Dear TurkishDelight,
    we are in partnership with many turkish companies for supplying materials for our machines, but do not know good turkish CNC router manufacturer.
    About the price- it depends what you looking for.
    If you look for hobby machine, than buy from China. But if you are a industrial manufacturer, than you might want to invest in something much more better :-)

Anyway, Acrylic if OK to cut on CNC Router, but we use laser cutter for much better results.

We have 40W laser, and we cut acryllic up to 10mm (very slow)

Have a good day!

There's no way to cut 10mm acrylic with 40W laser (0.5mm/second maybe?). Since cutting thick acrylic with laser is very hard, it's wiser to use a CNC Router for that. (10+mm acrylic) I have a 80W and 150W laser and still don't cut acrylic thicker than 10mm.
    I understand that you get the metal parts (The Electronic parts are all Made in China or Taiwan anyway) for your Router produced in Turkey. Then you assemble the machine in Bulgaria. There is this kind of production in Turkey too. I hope your machines are high quality and deserve the "CE" mark. Did you sell your machines anywhere outside Bulgaria yet? I might ask people who bought your machines for their Opinion. User Feedback is really important for me. Good Luck and keep the good Work going.

Quote Originally Posted by TurkishDelight View Post
    There's no way to cut 10mm acrylic with 40W laser (0.5mm/second maybe?). Since cutting thick acrylic with laser is very hard, it's wiser to use a CNC Router for that. (10+mm acrylic) I have a 80W and 150W laser and still don't cut acrylic thicker than 10mm.
    I understand that you get the metal parts (The Electronic parts are all Made in China or Taiwan anyway) for your Router produced in Turkey. Then you assemble the machine in Bulgaria. There is this kind of production in Turkey too. I hope your machines are high quality and deserve the "CE" mark. Did you sell your machines anywhere outside Bulgaria yet? I might ask people who bought your machines for their Opinion. User Feedback is really important for me. Good Luck and keep the good Work going.
    Believe it or not, I cut acrylic 8mm thick at 100 mm/min speed on our 40W laser!

We do not use parts from China in our machines.
    Linear guides, ball screw , e.t.c. made in Taiwan only.
    Construction is made by industrial aluminium system profiles.
    Servo controllers & Motors by Granite Devices (Finland) or DELTA (Taiwan).
    Communication boards are made by our own design.

We manufacture other kind of machinery on demand, for example, labeling machines, infeed- outfeed conveyor systems, process manipulators and so on...

Website ?????
    Dolphin CAD/CAM Support

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin USA View Post
    Website ?????

http://www.em-tek.eu

or

...::: EM-TEK EOOD :::...

New budget machine

New machine, for only 8000 EUR.