Hello,

We have a CNC Masters Supra Jr. mill that I've been using for a very short while. The system had not been used for years until I started to play around with it. During operation, one of the motors failed to respond to commands. I opened the control box and noticed that one of the drivers appears to have failed (the LED remains unlit). If I switch the faulty driver with any of the other 2 drivers, the motor responds. After a while the driver turns on but fairly quickly shuts down again and the corresponding motor no longer responds. I suspected that it was an overheating issue as the driver got warm very quickly.
I installed heatsinks on all 3 drivers and have had no issues for a while.

Today, the same problematic driver stopped working. It does not get hot since I installed the heatsink so I'm guessing it has finally kicked the bucket.
I'm assuming it is a Gecko 201 driver (from what I've managed to pick up about the system).

Can I purchase a new Gecko 201 driver (G201X 10 Microstep Digital Drive), plug it in and be on my way?
Is there a better option?
The original control system is very old and was fine while it worked but now I'm thinking it might be better to just replace the entire control system.
Can anyone suggest a compatible controller?

I've included images of the controller and driver(s):