586,103 active members*
3,651 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Danes, show yourself!!

Greatly inspired by some of the other threads im making a "show-yourself" thread for us danish people inhere, not that i think we are that many...but the country is small so chances are you are nearby is there:-)

Im located in Copenhagen, building a modified solsylva router

Hi Guldberg

I live just outside Viborg. I would love to build a router but 3 kids wife and more than fulltime job=no time. So i'm just lurking
    Bent

Build them while you're young:-) It does take up alot of time, but i consider it relaxing

Last activity at 09-28-2006... damn... but here i am

16km from Kolding

:cheers: Downtown Nakskov is where I'm located, just me jusing cnc at the shop so I find this site usefull

greatings
    Jens Præst
    CEAndersen.dk :specialty production in stainless steel

Hi, danes!
    I live in Broendby Strand, 17 km from the center of Copenhagen. Building a programable propellercarving machine.
    Yours truly
    Peder

Hi Danes!
    Hello from Skibby , 40 km from Copenhagen.
    Just lurking around , Wife , kids , you know the drill.
    I would like to build a simpel Wood router

Greetings
    Bjoern

Nice to finally see some people from the right side of the waters:-)

I think you misread them. As i can see it they all come Sealand and that is from the "island" ;-))

Bent

Hi.
    Located in Herlev 9km from downtown Copenhagen, working in Rødovre as a machinist, using a lathe equipped with live tooling, 2 spindles but only one revolver with 12 stations.
    I'm not here for spending my sparetime, it's work, getting inspired and finding solutions for problems I have with the machine.

Hi there.
    Located in Amager designing my new router.
    Do you guys know anyone in DK that can supply a 2 start 12mm x 6mm pitch trapez leadscrew? I haven´t had much luck finding it myself, the only thing so far is custom made for 1400 dkr (ca. 270 $) pr meter. A bit much wouldn´t you say

Amar' forever! :-) I live right next to Lergravsparken. There is a shop right past "langebro" Rømerdal værktøj, http://www.romerdal.dk/ Nice guy that can get you almost anything. Throw him a mail, i think i paid 130kr/m for 12x4 trapez and around 40-60 for a nut, but you can make your own out of piece of the leadscrew if you are cheap:-)

Make a tap out of a piece of leadscrew and a nut out of a piece of plastic that is

Hi all!

Hello all danes!

I come from Herning and I'm quit new to this CNC thing.
    My project is still in the planing but my first CNC project will be to rebuild my mill.

Martin

Greetings!

I'm from Sønderborg and currently building a 1000 x 1000 x 170mm work area 3-axis router from steel.

Best Regards

Brian

Dav ! I am living in Struer. I am the lucky owner of 3 pcs. VEXTA steppeing 5-phase 5wire motors. (0.75 A 4 ohm )
    My problem is to find a driver unit. And connection from PC/xp to the driver.

Stepper set up

Hi #16

Without knowing your steppermotors, but from the current they consume and the internal resistance, I would sujest they might come from a printer or the like.
    I also started out with some of these kind of steppermotors, I build drivers and had it running with PIC controller. But as I'm not that much of an expert I found out that if I had to have something running, a different aproch had to be taken. First the steppers you have is like toys, you can not use them for anything practical, as they have no power for driving any machinery.
    If you realy want to get going in a time not that long, get Ubunto 6.06 installed in your computer, as this OS already have EMC2, a program that can be programmed in G-code. Buy an interface that splits the comando up to enter into the drivers. Interface and driver I bought from www.pro-tos.de.
    Hope this might help you a bit.

Peder

Hej drenge, så er der kommet en fra det mørke Nørrebronx
    Hi guys, now there is a member from the dark Nørrebronx arrived

Not a Dane but living in Denmark!

Actually I want to buy a fully functional CNC/3D kit (shapeoko, whiteAnt, reprap, etc) but I have no idea where to buy that here in Denmark (or in Europe anyway).

Any ideas? No time to build my own

Great country great girls!

Hi.
    This could be a place to start looking: Varebrsen