586,103 active members*
3,703 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 3 of 3 123
    Dave, did Vlad give any indication that things are more stable. Is it safe to buy from him again?
    Being outside the square !!!

Thanks Greg, you did tell me but for the life of me I cant recall the name of the company, you might need to jog my memory.

Ynneb, I've been emailing Vlad and his future plans have not come up in conversation. I understand that the major componants from Rutex have been outsourced now so even if Vlad needs to head back to Europe the parts should still be available from Tom Eldridge. Unfortunately, Vlad being the designer of all the Rutex products, is the man with the most intimate knowledge of the products. Tom tries hard to help but has limited knowledge so if there's any really tricky problems arise you might be in trouble.

Here is the link and I sent you a PM

http://www.conductix.com.au/contacts.cfm

Greg

Proof that it really does work..... I removed the spindle to give the oxy torch a go here. Seemed to work ok...

Good bit of adaptive thinking there Dave. :cheers:

Greg

Hey Dave.... so you've got those little bug sorted out?

Brad.
    www.spidey4fun.com

Hi Brad,

yeah, it was the settings on the controller card, I had the upper amperage limit settings too low and I also had to turn off constant contouring. Seems to go pretty well now.

Cheers
    Splint

Page 3 of 3 123