586,036 active members*
3,938 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

OMC Parameters

I have a Kitamura Mycenter 1 with OMC controls last year I lost all the parameters and I reloaded the factory settings. This past Friday I got an alarm on the machine side, alarm 13 Spindle Oil / Air Alarm. Before reloading the parameters a year ago the machine will go into single block mode but I could move any axis around. This time I can't move a single axis and the single block LED will not light up. What parameter do I need to change? I think a waylube line was broken under the table and can’t move the table to fix it.

if a waylube line breaks you will get a low pressure alarm. so it's not that.

that alarm relates to the Oil/Air Unit.
    but what is the exact alarm number. 13 does not exist as a regular P/S alarm.
    is it AL13? EX13? etc?

On this machine, machine side alarms do not show up on the NC the machine side alarm show up in the tool number LCD. Alarm 13 historically has been low or no waylube, when the machine alarms with 13 I add waylube I’m off and making chips again. Alarm number 2 is usually the low air. When the machine side alarms with either number 13 or 2 the NC should go into single block or feed hold. I remember before reloading the parameters with the alarms mentioned above I could home all axis or jog them. Friday when I got the alarm the machine will not move around all the servos and hydraulics are on but I can't move a single axis. I can index the tool magazine drop the tool pots.

When I pull up on the way lube primer the plunger drops fast. I’m pretty sure there is a parameter I need to change to get the machine moving around, not sure what one. Other wise i can't find the leak. There is always an over ride, one would hope anyways.