Aerosol can Cermark, so convenient but a major PITA once it gets close to empty. It seems that it begins spraying thicker the more you use it and it always starts to clog before you get to use all the expensive stuff. Even if you follow the directions and purge the nozzle after each use it always seems to go bad before it's empty!

Here is what I do, it's really pretty easy and seems to work exceptionally well.

First, if the spray nozzle clogged up and had a chance to dry I soak it in 91% isopropyl alcohol for a few minutes. This cuts the dried cermark down real quick!

After that I just stick the nozzle in one of those computer air dusters, keep a firm hold on it and blast it clear. The cans I managed to find fit the nozzles perfectly, but I still hold on to them really well so I don't launch them across the room.

Watch your face when you do this, and make sure you didn't shake the air duster can. Make darn sure you hold it upright too, if you shake or tilt it it may blow a huge glob of freezing cold refrigerant right into your hand, possibly destroying your nozzle too. Hold a can upside down and give it a squirt to get an idea of what you are dealing with!

When my cans start getting low I'll have to clear a nozzle a few times through one spray job but it's super quick to unclog them this way. I'd still purge the can a bit after you use it, but I pull the nozzle off and blow it clear with the air duster too and I've had no problem milking the last three cans completely empty. What's really awesome is the air duster can is just as portable as the cermark can, so when I go outside to spray the cermark I don't have to run inside three or four times to clear the nozzle when it inevitably clogs in use. Nice and quick...

Never toss the nozzles with the cans either, keep them around as spares just in case!

Hope this helps someone save some cermark!