Hello all, my technical level and experience is a little low so bear with me on this one.
i have a CNC running gecko drives for the last 8 years or so with no issues. Last week the machine got left on over night and as a result the X and y drives burned out due a short? power surge? either way was not the first time they were left on and before we had no issues. Anyway i ordered 2 more drives and replaced the old ones and that's where the fun has begun. When i go to make a circle the router bit does not complete a perfect circle, it seems to be out of alignment by about 1/16". Also when i go to re-run the part the router is losing its home position ever so slightly on the Y axis. So if i run the circle over and over as a groove out it keeps walking away from where its supposed to be.
I tried switching the 2 new drives around and i get the circle coming closer to me and the y position going to the negative every following time.

I have tried adjusting the limit/damp/gain to no avail and i have checked the steps per inch settings on the software (CNC pro) which seems to be calibrated fine.

If anyone can help me out i would be most greatfull