Hey guys. I run a Biesse rover 23 at work and im finding more and more often that i would like to run one program in origin one and another in origin 4 (mirrored). sometimes just to make sure im always climb cutting on solid timber in both origins, and sometimes simply because i need to drill both sides of the panel and i dont like having multiple programs to run one panel.

my question is: how do u 'automatically' call up the jump command inside NC500 ega editor so that when a mirrored origin is pressed it jumps to a certain line and machines only that portion of the file. its something like JP (61,0) but i dont know how to enter that into the NC500 software.

for example my program will be something like this.

if normal origin is pressed jump to 'origin 1' label or line number.
else if mirrored origin is pressed jump to 'origin 4' label or line number.
origin 1:
cut circle at 100mm radius with IJ co-ords of 101,101, at 10mm deep SX compensation.
-->Insert stop running programming code here..whateva that is<---
origin 4:
cut circle at 100mm radius with IJ co-ords of 101,101, at 10mm deep DX compensation. (which will actually be SX after the machine mirrors the product)
-->Insert stop running programming code here..whateva that is<---

thanx guys. if anyone can answer this it will save me oodles of time and all the hassle of cataloging multi files for one panel.

ps: i dont want to use jump's in the worklist editor. its troublesome and it still needs 2 files + worklist file.