586,396 active members*
3,090 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

TB6560 Wiring Diagram

Hello all I am new here and need some help with some basic stuff from you guys. I want to make sure I am hooking up my power supply to the control box correctly, so I don't do any damage. Is there a diagrame that someone has of what has worked for them. I am using a TB6560-T4 CNC Driver. Thanks for the help.

TB6560

Check out E-Bay # 250966844180. It has everything you need for that board..

Thank you Ramhobbies, just what I needed.

I hope you will let us know how it goes with that board.
    James hosts the single best wiki page about steppers for CNC hobbyists on the net:
    http://www.piclist.com/techref/io/steppers.htm Disagree? Tell him what's missing! ,o)

It worked out great. It is up and running, Now I just need to put the table top on and get a copy of Vcarve Pro. Then let the chips fly. Thanks for the help guys

This board in my opinion are very reliable if you know how to wire them I have had one for 6 months and working great all thought my steppers are not in my cnc yet just run to test the motors

They are unreliable at best. Mine was wired up fine and spinning the steppers when out of no where the Z axis sparked and smoked at power on and now none of the axis work.

I have 4 of the TB6560 chips on order and will replace them all. If it does not come back to life it is in the garbage.

Marc.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc N Fournier View Post
    They are unreliable at best. Mine was wired up fine and spinning the steppers when out of no where the Z axis sparked and smoked at power on and now none of the axis work.
    Sound exactly like this: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/steppe...60_driver.html
    James hosts the single best wiki page about steppers for CNC hobbyists on the net:
    http://www.piclist.com/techref/io/steppers.htm Disagree? Tell him what's missing! ,o)

I was surprised as I setup Mach3 to kill the enable lines to all axis, and I used the RESET button on every power off/on. I was also carefull to apply power to the logic first. But it went POOFF none the less.

Marc

Random Stepper Directions

Okay guys, I am hoping you guys can help me out with this one. I am running Mach 3 with a TB6560 Controller and I am getting random directions. I can make the y and z axis move in one direction with one key and the push the same key and it will go in the opposite direction. This does not how ever happen with the x axis. Mach3 has gone over the software configuration and can not find anything wrong. We have replace the control box and it does the same thing. I have moved the wires from the x to the y and then the x does not work right and the y does. Could it be as simple as a bad connection in a wire? Or what are your ideas. Thanks.

By control box you mean a pendant I assume.
    If you use the Mach3 pendant ( hit the tab key) does it cause the same issue.

Sounds like you purchased one of the Chinese pendants and it has a logic fault.

Marc

Sounds like one of your controller (or motor) is burnt out.

X axis random direction

Hey Guys, I did get the Y and the Z axis to work correctly by rewiring it. So it was all good, I then the other day was took the steppers off and put a little bit of lock tight on the set screw that lock the motors to the threaded rood. When I hooked it all back up again. Now the x axis will got one direction and then another buy pushing the same key. So I took the old wire off thinking maybe I pinched it under the CNC when I was working on it, but I still have the same problem. I have double checked my connections and I think they are all good. Can you guys offer me some advice. Thanks

Hey Guys,

Wondering if you guys have run into this before. I can push my direction key for mach 3 to make my z axis go up and down but it will go a little bit and then you can hear the motor spin but the stepper motor stops turning. It is like it get hung up but it is doing it in random spots. Some people have suggested wiring but how do you find a problem with the wiring? And what are you guys using to get rid of these wiring issues. Thanks

Your motor is stalling. You can try lowering the speed and acceleration. Or get a stronger motor and a higher voltage power supply.