I was going to start a build thread but I realised that my ArcPro 1200 5x10 CNC Plasma was delivered Turn Key so I guess it is more of a review.

I have seen a few people asking about the machines so thought I would start a thread to help some people out.

I have had a bit to do with CNC Machines and Plasma tables in particular. I had a Torchmate for many years and learnt a lot about what was good and bad when it came to tables.

When it came time to upgrade I look at all the usual suspects and ended up with a clear winner in an ArcPro 12000. I got it with all the fruit, Hypertherm Powermax 85, Router, Plate Marker, Pipe / Tube Notcher and still had change left over from what most others wanted for just their base table.

When it arrived it was shipped in an enclosed trailer, arrived on time and in perfect condition, even had wheels on it so I could push it around. Although push is a nice word I almost busted my ass trying to wheel it on the soft ass SOCAL dirt.

So far after checking it out I am very happy, I should have it fired up in the next week or so and can provide more feedback on its performance then. Based on what I have seen so far and the support Scott at ArcLight has given me I am a very happy customer. As far as a turn key system goes it looks to be th egoods and the quaility and design seems very good.

The things is huge. I will get exact measurements but OD was about 12 ft long and 7ft wide to give me a full 5 x 10 ft cutting surface.

I had to cut a wall out to get it in, but meh you get that.

Computer, software etc all comes with it in a nice box which uses posative air presure through a filter to keep the dust out.