I have a fanuc A06B-6055-H106 spindle drive for a Bridgeport CNC. A few weeks ago I had some problems with it giving me an alarm 17. I reset the drive and put all of the parameters back and it worked ok for a couple weeks.

Now I have an AL-02. However, the alarm didn't come up quickly. The spindle motor would 'cut out' like it had no power, and it would start coasting down to a stop. At first only for a split second at most, during which time the load meter would max out at 180%. After stopping and restarting the spindle a few times it got worse, now cutting out for a second or two. I turned off the machine and turned it back on, only for it to finally cut out all the way and coast to a complete stop, throwing the AL-02 in the process.

What I've done so far for diagnostics:

1. Checked the motor coils for shorts between ground and each coil, tests good with a volt meter, don't have access to a megger at this time.

2. This is where I need help. The manual says to check for open circuit between emitter and collector on transistors. I've checked and there are some that are open. I want to order new ones but I can't find them. Does anyone know how to find replacement transistors for the following codes:

NEC japan 14315A (small print 613H)
NEC C2334 (small print L55S)
NEC japan 16315A (small print 540c)

ET 191 (small print 60)
ET 191 (small print 93)