586,459 active members*
3,517 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > New Automatic Nesting Solution on the Market

Lightbulb New Automatic Nesting Solution on the Market

Hi forum members,

Let me introduce myself in few sentences first; I am Edvin Stokic, partner at Tangenta Ltd. startup company in Croatia. We are developing Software for ventilation fitting industry "Duct Guardian" and been working with another company on Automatic Nesting Software for 6 months now.

I am very proud to annonce that our Automatic Nesting Solution "DG Nest PRO" will be available for reselling, buying and advertising this or next week after final polishing and testing.
    Our web site is TANGENTA Ltd. | CNC CAD Software Development and for any kind of questions or product brochure you can contact me through official contact form or just catch up with me on [email protected]
    Software is really high class product and if you want your nesting operation with 20 or 30 patterns to be done under 10 minutes we are the one you are looking for.

Cheers all

Edvin

Can you PM me a quote on what this is going to go for or just post it here?

Post DGNest PRO

Update :

I was a little modest down there with fitting parts and speed - it can nest 90 parts in 7 minutes. We succeeded that in our latest session.

DGNest PRO

Hi,

Yes, it is tested in leading metal part manufacturer in Croatia. It will be available on our web site TANGENTA Ltd. | CNC CAD Software Development for trial/demo download very soon for everyone interested to see the software. I will post update on this thread as soon as it is ready for buyers.

Thanks for comments!

Lightbulb DGNest PRO is out!

Hi once again,

After many months of programing and decent sweating in front of laptops the best Automatic Nesting solution is finally here!
    DG Nest Pro - nesting of symmetric and asymmetric fittings have never been easier (90 objects in 2 minutes): TANGENTA Ltd. | Blog

Get in touch today to find out more about product and to receive your free Demo copy -

Looking forward to hear from you!

Hi,

How much is the nesting software? PM me or post here please.