First I apologize if this is the wrong location for this comparison, but I didn't see this discussion fit in the other forum categories and I figure it will get moved where it fits eventually.

I'm considering purchasing one of the controllers in the title but I need some help figuring out which one I want. I tried to read as much as possible from the manufacturers websites beforehand but I haven't found anywhere a direct comparison even though the products seem to be competing.

I failed to find on both sites a targeted user group for the respective products, maybe both can improve the websites in this respect.

What I need - PC USB control of my G540+4 other higher power drives.
I suspect Kflop is overkill for my needs but I fancy its advertised robustness and flexibility, but I fear the programming knowledge required to run it.

SO can anyone please chime in and list the pros and cons for each product ?
The machine I'm running is a home built 3 linear axis (dual driven X) + 3 rotating tables + lathe spindle. Most of the time it will be used as a 3axis router/mill + 4axis work and some 5 axis work, occasionally as a lathe.

I only program a bit of VB Script and I'm very skiddish of the C knowledge required for Kflop, but I am considering it if it mostly involves doing like a couple programs that you only have to tweak rarely.

Production is hobby level currently so I'm not necessarily trying to maximize speeds and squeeze out every bit of IPM possible.

The controllers are comparable in price (if you add the software for planet cnc controller ).

So, to who do these controllers address, for what kind of machines they make sense and for what type of production environment ?
Negatives and positives, future development etc ?
Please chime in and help me understand and decide.