586,077 active members*
3,648 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

To Tech Support

I just wanted to express my appreciation to the camsoft folks.

Thank you so much for helping me out last week end. Not sure which one of you helped me last Saturday and Sunday but I really thought about it and that was very generous of you people to give me that extra seat and spend so much time with me. I don't write often at all. Not much to say. Your good people keep up the good job.

billy

That Ruben sure knows his stuff....

Camsoft support has helped me plenty.

Murphy

Don't forget about Ernie, he's great too.

I've even had the president, Gary C., help me out. One fine bunch of folks when it comes to support. AND this is all too rare these days.

Karl

Hi guys

We have a few machines running Camsoft in our plant and I know I was a pain in the back side in the beginning but in no way take that the wrong way. I have a lot our responsibility here. I like your product and it has come along way. If I had my way all the machines here would use Camsoft. You haven't heard from me in a while but that is because you pushed us to learn and I thought I should at least say thank you.

Don

I to was like Mr Don. I have learned very much and have ask many stupid questions. I feel I can now do anything I want. I have added many new features. My friend and I would want to say thank you to.

mille ringraziamenti

Carlo

Attn CamSoft Support

This is my first time writting You may not remember me. I had the motor wiring problem two years ago. Joanne and I would like to say thank you for all the help you gave us. You helped us when no one else would return my calls. We are sorry we blamed you. Our wiring person was not experianced. Everything is working fine. You have a great product and great people working there.

az rob

To all CamSoft users.

Your thank you's are more than enough and it does make us feel good to be appreciated. All of us here really do try our best including the front office staff too.

From the entire staff.

CamSoft Corp.
    951-674-8100
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

I'm about to build my first machine, i thought seriousely about Mach3 which is a powerful product by all means, but then here comes CamSoft and with such comments and with what i've read on CamSoft's website i'm very sure that i will go with CamSoft.

You know, It is not easy for me to say CamSoft, i feel it is easier to say SoftCam. I mean i have to think about it before saying it.

Thanks