I have a "home brew" 3 axis CNC gantry router with a 28" X 52" work area. I am running Mach3. I am considering adding an MPG remote "pendant". This product looks interesting -- particularly since it purports to work via the USB port. Have any of you had any experience with this particular product?

Aliexpress.com : Buy New CNC 3/4 Axis Wireless Hand Wheel, Manual Pulse Generator, MPG Remote Controller Mach3 #SM430 @SD from Reliable Wireless Hand Wheel suppliers on MartAtHome
(Buy New CNC 3/4 Axis Wireless Hand Wheel, Manual Pulse Generator, MPG Remote Controller Mach3 #SM430 @SD from Reliable Wireless Hand Wheel suppliers on MartAtHome)

I have had very spotty (actually that is being rather kind) experience with products that I have purchased via the internet DIRECTLY from mainland China firms and so am somewhat leery. As a result, I would very much like to hear from any of you regarding your direct experience with this product (or one very similar). In particular, I am interested in control latency, battery life, reliability of operation, reliability of product, etc. They appear to offer both a 3-axis version and a 4-axis version at a slightly higher price (limited A-axis functions).

Thanks,

Sawdust John