586,069 active members*
3,425 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Post to Haas from wildfire

We just received 2 new Haas mills, and one of our programmers uses Wildfire 2.0, and I am trying to find out how to get it to post to the VF2's. If anyone can tell me where to start with getting Pro/E to post, any help would be great. By the way, I do not use Wildfire (SurfCAM only), so it takes me a bit to work through their menus. Thanks in advance.

Wilfire/ProE is a CAD software and doesn't include a way to post. Purely for modeling.

They do sell a module, at one time was called pro manufacturing name may have changed not sure.

We have pro/manufacuture (or pro/nc, whatever they call it now) and we have post programs specifically written (for pro/man) for the other mills in the shop (a couple of old Zimmerman's, a Hermle, and a Maho 430 controller), and I am trying to find out how to work my way through the pro/man to post to the Haas controller. The rest of us use SurfCAM, which has a very easy post config utility, and I wish the Pro/Man had the same type of post config options; or if it does, where to find them and how to use them.

I think there is on post for Haas in Gpost folder, use NC post processor (Opion File Generator) to modify the post

Hi Guys

Let me know the, what you want to do and i assur you that i can solve your every problem.
    i have 5 years of experience to making the post customized.

Sohail Abbas