The machine would not run the program after after break. So it was running fine beforehand. The operator changed the part. Pushed the run button and it stopped during the T001 change. The setup person turned the incremental feed button and the tool change finished and the spindle turned on and there it sits. Machine workes fine on all axis in jog mode. Tried another program same thing. Took out the tool change. Start program, spindle starts and sits there. Potentiometer and tac respond. The machine will could sit like this forever with no errors or alarms. The control is not "frozen" at this point, if you take it out of automatic jog mode works.

I overwrote the hard drive and loaded the backup program same thing. We swapped out the control panel with all the potentiometers. No change. Anilam says it has nothing to do with the control. Right now my only hint is there is a servo ready light on the operator panel. This is on, indicating the servo is ready. In the panel the relay for the servo's should be lit while the program is running, this is not on. I swapped out the realy but of course that would be to easy.